That it shouldn’t be an independent state or maybe semi independent, to be included under the US government? I know that this way Netanyahu might lose his job but don’t worry people we can give him the office work to do or whatever LOL
MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 5 Answers Nov 15, 2011

Hell know, do have any idea how many enimies they got. They have been fighting for centuries. I want peace not war.

Best Answer

LOL Good one!

Best Answer

i am not totaly sure that the us arenΒ΄t already a state of israel!

Best Answer

hehehehehehhe I know, but I thought to myself why not make it official!! LOL

Best Answer

Israel should retain it's sovereignty (sp) but we should definitely treat it like a state.

Best Answer

What makes you think it would be Netanyahu who'd lose his job and not the US President? And the name of the new state would most likely be 'Israel'. The semi-independent state in the relationship would be the US, as it is now.

Best Answer

Because Israel will be under the control of the US not the opposite, that's why LOL! and the state is only one state of the other 50 states of America so of course it is poor Netanyahu not Obama who will lose his job, though I think Obama might lose his job very soon anyway LOL

Best Answer