Wiltingflower Wiltingflower 36-40, F 14 Answers May 16, 2012

We are all dealt a playing hand...some people get a royal flush....some people get sh*t. What bugs me is people that are perfectly healthy committing suicide or being hateful when there are so many that would trade places in a heartbeat. When you walk without shoes you never know how good you've got it until you lose your feet.

Best Answer

I mean to say thanks for many blessing we got and appreciate for that, we are so helpless.

Best Answer

yea my little brother was in st jude fighting cancer and heard my uncle talking about how something was unfair my brother who was 7 at the time looked up from his hospitle bed and said "Uncle Don just what makes life is fair?"

Best Answer

Sorry to hear about your brother...how is he now?

Best Answer

he is good he beat it but it could come back at anytime, he still has problems from the kemo and radiation that was giving to him, and all the surgeys, have left him unable to do certain things but other wise he is good

Best Answer

I am glad to hear..;>)

Best Answer

Life itself is unfair, ill or not.

Best Answer

Meh....that's life.

Best Answer

life never was or will be fair ever

Best Answer

It's not a question of fairness. Awful as it is it's just something that happens. Do you think someone else should get sick in their stead?

Best Answer

Yep...read below.

Best Answer

Life is unfair, but everything is a balance and happens for a reason. Even the bad stuff. We can't all live forever, and some souls have shorter times on earth than others. It was meant to be.

Best Answer

very much so. i know a little girl that was diagnosed at 1and a half. she is six now and been given the all clear but she can get sick again at anytime. breaks my heart

Best Answer

I know what you mean...my sister was 14 when she was diagnosed with cancer...after a year of suffering, chemo and surgery she was given the all clear and then 5 years on the dot it came back for her!

Best Answer

Of course life is unfair. Why SHOULD it be fair? Do you think that it is a game that someone set up or something?

Best Answer

I know it is not a game...but come on...these little innocent children really do not deserve to come into the world and face that ****!

Best Answer

No they don't. That is why it is unfair. It looks like you are choosing not to understand what I said. Why SHOULD it be fair? Fairness implies some judgment. Who is going to be a magical-all-seeing-judge-and-manipulator-of-life to make sure that all things are 'fair'. That is pretty much proof that there is no loving god now isn't it?

Best Answer