lots of perfume, aftershave, whatever, is never attractive and it really is a challenge to look past it. if you can't even breathe you're gonna find yourself out of the mood really quick

Best Answer

We use it at work as air-freshener in the ladies :-)

Best Answer

No , an excess of either aftershave or perfume is sickening .

Best Answer

I hate perfume departments!

Best Answer

It's even worse on a train or other enclosed space you can't get away from *vomits* .

Best Answer

*joins you in gagging*

Best Answer

Great ! Now we don't just have perfume and aftershave smell to put up with , but each others vomit too ! Joy !

Best Answer

Im a hetero male so Ill amend the Q<br />
I dont like lots of perfume on a woman, I'm not selective as to scent but I ike it to be a "scent" not an overpowering smell!

Best Answer

Natural scent?

Best Answer

That depends on the person, some people smell nice some do not but in general I prefer just a clean smell nothing applied to it, yet still a clean fresh smell like from out of the shower

Best Answer

A little is good, a lot is repulsive. BTW, excess aftershave, cologne, perfume, etc. is NO substitute for a shower and can make the problem worse.

Best Answer

not at all

Best Answer

Depends on the scent.

Best Answer

No..if I put too much on I feel faint and smell like a granda.

Best Answer