I am American and I live in America and I am extremely happy! No I am not wealthy, nor is my life perfect, but happiness comes from within, you must make up your mind to be happy and when negative things happen or bumps in the road appear, you work towards overcoming them and continue on your journey.<br />
Life is not perfect, never was created to be perfect, it is a wonderful journey and collection of experiences, adventure, learning and discovery. <br />
When those less than happy moments appear in life you must take a deep breath and decide to be happy no matter what, others have it far worse, that is guaranteed. Learn from mistakes, correct as you go and in the end what is meant to be will be.

Best Answer

yep. keeping up with the times is messing with people's sanity

Best Answer

I think there has become a great disparity between those with means and those without. Those with means have always had opportunities to better themselves, I think -- they're more inclined to be optimistic because they have a multitude of possibilities before them at any given moment. Those without means, on the other hand, face a comparatively bleak reality, where upward mobility seems unattainable and where one can't afford to take time off from work to get educated, or save money to start a business. I think part of the reason things get so screwed up for the people without means is that the people who were born into a comfortable life just don't understand that life isn't full of possibilities for everyone.

Best Answer

Do you think its okay to lump more than 300 million people together? Respectfully, this question makes you seem small minded.

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
Edit: Also, I think if you actually live in America you should say as much in the comment so we know who to take seriously, as this is a question about America. Yes, I live in America.

Best Answer

My life is sad, but it's far from fast.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer