HawaiianBoy HawaiianBoy 41-45, M 29 Answers Jul 16, 2012

Yes I love watching feet but I would rather have feet naked in a room licking them on my face.

Best Answer

I can never get enough of feet. I love checking other guys with pretty feet in thong sandals. Such a turn on...

Best Answer

Yes. I have it bad.. I look at their feet first when they walk by. And then the face

Best Answer

You mean do many people have a foot fetish? Sure, it's pretty common.

Best Answer

Cool. Thanks...

Best Answer

I think its common, I am always checking out womens feet when im out

Best Answer

this is my favorite hobby,ill go to park or mall and just watch all the beautiful flipflopped feet walk by

Best Answer

So very cool. We spend many hours at the mall and park-also. We just cannot seem to get enough of those
sexy beautiful feet in flip flops!!!

Best Answer

I love seeing a girl in heels and wearing them myself.

Best Answer

I am not sure about that but I know and have been told I have pretty little feet:) and I like that.

Best Answer

Actually I think this is super common. I have had about 12 relationships with men and out of those guys I think AT LEAST 8-9 were specifically into feet. Not like extreme fetish (although I have met 1-2 like that too) but just really turned on by sexy ladies' feet/toes. <br />
My current bf says feet do nothing at all for him, they're about as sexy to him as a hand or knee or whatever. I've known more guys who were at least somewhat into womens' feet.

Best Answer

I guess it is a question of each to their own but personally I find it weird =$. I have been told that my long toes are sexy , just found that strange. =p

Best Answer

Yah I like to look at pretty girls toes.

Best Answer

I used to go to the mall's food court and purposely sit behind groups of girls who were wearing flip flops. It was the only way I could get inspired.

Best Answer

Yes many boys-men like feet some refuse to recongizes because they think its to weird. Other or some embrace their desire for guys only or lady only and other for both.

Best Answer

Thank You for your informative information! I think you are so right, about their refusal to recognize this-as well...

Best Answer

I wish I lived where I could have the choice of going barefooted or flip flops... I would like to move to a warm climate. I would reinvent myself, more open to express how I feel

Best Answer

Yes, I'd say there are more into it than you know about! They are just afraid to admit it, that's all. :-)

Best Answer

I think some guys are, but I doubt very many women would be. Speaking as a non-foot fetishist, I recognize that a great many women have very pretty feet, but guy's feet are always butt ugly.

Best Answer

definatly girls feet, so cool and diffeent

Best Answer

Yes, that is for sure...

Best Answer

I'd rather nibble toes than look at them.

Best Answer

Yummy!

Best Answer

Erm....Feet Watching? lol I love EP for questions like this but couldn't you have asked this question in the "God I frikken love watching Feet:don't you" category? :-0

Best Answer

That would be like everybody else!

Best Answer

Yes I love watching men and women's feet

Best Answer