AncientTurkey AncientTurkey 66-70, F 22 Answers Jul 1, 2012

For anyone other than the super rich, Romney was an abominable leader when he was governor of Massachusetts. I hate to think what he'd do to this country if he had the power. God help us all.

Best Answer

I can't imagine a scenario where Romney is worse than 0bama, that is just impossible.

Best Answer

Buddy, Mitt Romney``s career was dismantling unprofitable companies to cut a profit.

Guess what the biggest unprofitable company is now? Yes, it`s you. Your entire country. He`ll get the economy moving alright, just not your economy. His economy.

Best Answer

What you as Americans are about to experience is the full potential of the profit motive. I hope you`re ready.

Best Answer

How selfish

Best Answer

God I hope there will not be a world war 3 over this

Best Answer

I hope so too Bernice. My generation will not fare as well as yours did.

Best Answer

Um I wish I could but I'm too old now

Best Answer

If America was what it used to be, a person like me would have a grim chance at running for president, and winning. I have no chance. Even if I were a citizen and I could run, the corporations and banks would never allow me the resources to campaign, they would shoot every TV in America to keep the people from seeing my face, they would kill me if they had to. They will never, ever let someone for the people by the people run that country ever again.

Best Answer

Makes me want to move to Canada or Europe

Best Answer

The economy has been great for the folks Mitt will help. At least he is honest that his agenda is for the very rich to get very richer.

Best Answer

There needs to be better work programs and education programs to get the poor on their feet damn it!! How could the rich be happy surrounded by the homeless.

Best Answer

They have been so far. Contrary to poli-speak, wealth is not, and cannot be, created. It is a finite resource. Mitt and his supporters seem quite satisfied to allocate more of that finite resource to themselves.

Best Answer

Seems like there will have to be a tough fight to get those finite resources distributed or people will have to be less dependent on these resources.

Best Answer

Agreed. The more that is concentrated in fewer hands leaves less for the rest.

Best Answer

I think Romney would be a good alternative to Mr Obama. This President has failed miserably in so many ways. He did bring change as he promised, but not for the better. It truly amazes me how successful Obama and his minnions really have been at dividing this country. Think back four years. Was class warfare an issue? Was race as big an issue? Was illegal immigration the controversy it is now? Would anyone have believed that a president could possibly screw up in so many ways over 3 1/2 years as this guy has? The economy, employment, foriegn relations, mismanagement of energy policy, national defense, the total lack of any common sense when it comes to protecting national intelligence secrets......it boggles the mind. This president has been a total train wreck. Judging by the opinions of the majority of respondants here, I would say my opinion is in the minority. That said, I stand by it. Romney has got to be an improvement.

Best Answer

ya & the republican'ts really,really when out of their way to help..they helped ruined the economy, love big oil/corporations/koch brothers..anyone with a ton of money!
they always have been lap dogs to money..always will be!

Best Answer

Still drinking the Democrat cool aid, huh? Let's see what the Fall brings. I am really hoping for a change.

Best Answer

Uh NO. He'll sell off everything to his campaign contributors. We really don't have a choice other than Obama and replacing as many Republicans as possible. The Republicans have blocked everything the President has proposed. He could say "babies are cute" and most (99%) Republicans will call the President a Muslim Socialist child molester. They have really gone off the deep end.

Best Answer

Today's Republicans give the party a bad name!! Feel like being a Liberal.

Best Answer

They say many are now self-identified as libertarians.

Best Answer

i feel for you..are you the last republican?

Best Answer

If Romney's employment strategy is anything like his birth control strategy we're sunk.

Best Answer

Have you seen his jobs record as Governor of Massachusetts? Not great. I don't think he will make any difference.

Best Answer

If a person has a bad employment record I will not vote for them.

Best Answer

I'm not saying Obama's been any better, really. It has indeed been sluggish. But Romney would either make no difference or worsen it, in my opinion.

Best Answer

not a chance

Best Answer

hahahahahahahahahaha!

Best Answer

The capital will be moved to Salt Lake City, so the "elect" are closer to the aliens....

Best Answer

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Best Answer

Honestly I don't know what to think of Mitt Romney... he's so neutral. I'm not even sure what he stands for or who he represents.

Best Answer

The opposite. Out of touch with reality. I mean, really, Planet/Star Kolob? Ick.

Best Answer

It's scary that a man with a bad employment record wants to lead the nation

Best Answer

It is his church. They are tiny bit well-funded. They want to run the show.

Best Answer

Gotta work to earn a party

Best Answer

I see

Best Answer

C'mon, Flowers. His magic underwear ("garmies") will make us all wealthy just like him. All we have to do is pick the right parents to inherit money from....

Best Answer

Not as good as Pat Paulsen will.

Best Answer

I'll do some research on him

Best Answer

Americas choice is clear. A leader for the populace in times of severe trouble. Or a leader for the rich to take yet another turn at the trough. I dont get a vote. But Americans do. You choose.

Best Answer

This country needs a good leader for the overall nation, the wealthy can take a back seat for now.

Best Answer

Yes. Absolutely.

Best Answer