adamje adamje 26-30 10 Answers Oct 19, 2012 in Education

happy with the money they earn,with the respect they command,with the goodwill they get from cured patients.Equally unhappy with tensions and critical situations..But..thats part of the job and.The satisfaction of saving a life far exceeds the unhappiness of a tensed life.

Best Answer

lol!...medicines...and then alternative medicines..and then we have preventive medicines...<br />
:) prevention is better than cure!

Best Answer

Some are, some aren't. Doctors are people too, and just like me, they've got every reason to either like or hate their job.

Best Answer

that's a great question... you'd think with the training, salary, skills etc they'd be very content.. there's actually an unbelievably high level of depression and subsequent suicide within the medical and dental community.. They also tend to succeed with their attempt due to greater knowledge of drugs etc... <br />
I guess patients can do that to you after a while....

Best Answer

They should be happy if they spent half their years becoming a doctor..

Best Answer

Unhappy twats from what I see .. Not all of um I guess

Best Answer