He's messing with my 7 year old, last year when he was 6 and extremely sick and sleeping he woke my son up by asking him if he smokes cigarettes he is only six and he was extremely sick at that time, and then I took him in for a check up the other day, and he told him to take his pants off, like seriously is this man trying to make me find another doctor?
Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 8 Answers Aug 25 in Health

the doctor isn't ethical or moral in his treatment of his patients; dump his sorry *** now and get your son the treatment and doctor he deserves

Best Answer

maybe, ask him

Best Answer

Obviously the doctor is a jackass. Find a new one.

Best Answer

He's lost the plot lols

Best Answer

Sounds more like you're the one with the problem.

Best Answer

Kids in dysfunctional homes smoke and drink, sad but true.
And examinations require the removing of outer clothing, and if the exam is in your presence and I donĀ“t see what the problem is.

Best Answer

The doctor was just pulling his leg, he didn't have to take his pants off but the doctor was just cousely joking with him, the problem is that he's only seven, and no he doesn't smoke or drink he's just a child in a home with virtues and morals.

Best Answer

Not only that but he also said, about his big brother you don't want to be like him, then he asked my 7 year old if he smokes a pipe!!!!!! Like is it just me or is his sense of humor really crude, and unprofessional?

Best Answer

Do you want a faith healer instead ?

Best Answer

I just wanted a doctor who treats kids with respect.

Best Answer

That's rude. I think you are attacking her because of her faith.

Best Answer