What could be fixed?
Buwwbles Buwwbles 26-30, F 4 Answers Jun 8 in Health

in theory yes because everyone should have affordable health care in practical terms its a mess all he had to do was make it a universal plan and block grant money to the states so they could administer it like most socialist countries do but nope once again he does things half assed

Best Answer

If it is managed the right way,it will be good,but as long as not to many greedy pigs don't get their snouts into the trough..

Best Answer

Poor people have no use for insurance with a $1000 deductible. that means you pay full price for dr appt and presc<x>riptions until you've spent $1000 and THEN the insurance kicks in. Around that time, the year is up and you start all over paying full cost until you reach $1000. A 20 minute appt is $140 at my doctor. Who has an extra $140 laying around? <br />
I think people would use it if they had maybe $20.00 office visit.

Best Answer

That's not how deductibles work. You pay your company's which are pretty cheap until you reach deductible amount. And there's no exact aca health plan. There's several factors that determine how much you pay a month, including deductibles and copays.

Best Answer

Copays not company's is what I meant to say.

Best Answer

please explain "pay your company's"

Best Answer

I did up above

Best Answer

thank you. so what changes when youve met the $1000 deductible?

Best Answer

After you've met your deductible that cover in full or a percentage. Depending on the health it's not that bad in my opinion, but I could be wrong. You make some good points

Best Answer

Hey neighbours. The health care thing, its kinda like a terrorist gave your kid cancer. God damn right you'd trip.

Best Answer