Rosesanddiamonds Rosesanddiamonds 22-25, F 14 Answers May 25, 2012

Absolutely.

Best Answer

Music and Smells are the two strongest entities that bind us to our past. Just the very sound of an old song can bring forth a floodgate of past memories (good or bad) from around the time the song impacted your life. It makes you think of situations that you haven't thought of in years. Music is a very powerful instrument (pardon the pun) in our psyche.

Best Answer

Yes , the power of love by celine dionk had me close to suicide.

Best Answer

a logical mind like yours! i can't imagine you suicidal...

Best Answer

I don't...I am always deeply affected by music...it has a strange power over me...

Best Answer

same! music can control my emotions at times...

Best Answer

Yes definately, Music for me is a mood changer. I play happy tunes in the morning to get up and go. Deep tracks can upset me, or I can empathise, like Flloyds The Wall. Every song has meaning to me!!

Best Answer

I find it incredible that music can communicate above language. Anyone listening to Gymnopedie by Erik Satie can feel the melancholia, dreaminess, sadness, romanticism. No one needs to speak not even see who is playing.

Best Answer

yes , by the simple fact that a lot of people mold their whole life around a certain genre of music.

Best Answer

Yes I do. I stopped listening to music for about 5 years. When I started getting back to me, my first move was to turn on the radio. I realized then I had deprived myself of something that meant so much....just think of all those lyrics that actually do come from people's hearts.

Best Answer

Yes, music is amazing! :D

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer