GeorgyGirl GeorgyGirl 41-45, F 23 Answers Mar 12, 2011

i like ur screen name. anyway psychologically these people have inner termoil that manifests it self in them getting pleasure out of someon elses pain. doesn't mean they're a bully or bullied in real life it means they have psychological issues. take for instance AtleastImHonest.

Best Answer

Thankyou........I agree. Maybe to do with their conscience compass.

Best Answer

Too hard to determine...

Common sense says yes...

But in saying that....who defines who the bully is? And there are those on here who try to provoke like many other sites...

And when someone decides they ain't going to put up with that ****...It would look like bullying from the outside. But it doesn't always make it so.

Beware of the snakes... :)

-----

There are thos on here like Tracysnow below for instance... lol..she's classy hey?

Who constantly try to provoke people....and when they bite back she labels them a troll...and pleads innocence... and makes the person that is sticking up for themselves appear like a bully to others.

I logged back on today to find 5 nice whiteboard messages from this same sociopath.... :)

Some people are addicted to drama, I just won't tolerate it...which unfortunately makes me appear as if I am a bully and a troll to those who are easily mislead.

Best Answer

Not sure I understand what you're saying.

Best Answer

I think that only happens with the ones who are immature. It seems to me that most adults who are bullied would tend to feel more sympathy for other people. They would hate bullying altogether, especially from being on the receiving end of it. It's an "adult" reaction. If adults are bullying online, then it would be because they are like that in real life. Unless, of course, they are carrying around some immature issues from childhood. In other words, if an adult is a bully online, I think it is because he just has a bully mentality....which can be carried over from being bullied as a kid. It's not because he is being bullied in real life. If someone isn't victimized by bullying until he is an adult, then he is much less likely to become a bully. By adulthood, empathy is a much more common response- not dumping that sort of thing on someone else.

Hope that makes sense.

Best Answer

I liked your answer....thankyou

Best Answer

I have read the Wikipedia definition of bullying, and they do say there that it is very likely that people who become bullies have in fact been bullied at some point in their lives...whether as children, or adults...who knows? But the Wikipedia article on bullying is interesting reading.

Best Answer

Thankyou......I will look it up.

Best Answer

wait, online bullies have a "real life" !?!?!?!?!?!?!

Best Answer

Best Answer

I like the Wikipedia answer that says 'most likely' but not 100% bullies where bullied.

I think it could also come from their power over people that they discovered over time.

For instance I was sometimes bullied when I was a child just because I liked being with girls instead of teasing girls like all good boys should do and the world turns a blind eye to that.

Thats why I stood out ripe for bulling by the good boys.

I hated bullies at school because of that and unwittingly became a anti-bully bully and bullied the bullies that bullied people like me.

In short I fought back and when I got into trouble at school when I bullied a bully the bully that was bulling someone else ran crying to a teacher and when I explained my actions the wise teacher told me that I was going down to their level and despite my honourable intentions I was still a bully.

So not only do I hate bullies I don't like being a bully.

So not all of the bullies bully because they where bullied by bullies.

Best Answer

Hmmmm...I kinda have that idea, I guess. Either bullied because they can't spend a lot of time on here or just....well...because...

It's the old "look at me" thing, isn't it? Cause chaos....go away....come back to lots of lovely comments....even though they're bad....and people talking about quitting!

Samantha xx

Best Answer

I like abrstaction's answer. But really, yeah, I think online bullies are probably made to feel insignificant in r l. It is very sad (the whole thing) but mainly the depression & suicides it causes.

Best Answer

Hey are you Sarah Palin? Can I have your autograph?

Best Answer

Huh?

Best Answer

i have been bullied in real life myself, and i absolutely hate it, and would never stoop so low, as to become one myself, cos i know how much it can hurt others to be bullied!!!

Best Answer

Yes.....I apologise.....I should have worded my question differently and said "online bullies in general".

Best Answer

That is what I think. Yes.

Best Answer

i think in some cases they are trying to be flippant or comical and are misiterpreted. If they are legitimate bullies then they dont really deserve much thought....

Best Answer

yep real softkoks

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Hurt people hurt people.

Someone said that to me one time. People that are hurting will hurt other people.

Best Answer

Bullies are nothing more than sneaky,angry cowards. It's so easy to bully people online but I'd bet anything that if most of them were standing in front of you they would clam up. They are to be ignored so as not to feed them what they crave.

Best Answer

Nah, I just think they are jerks.

Best Answer

Perhaps

Best Answer

No, you make no allowance for individuality. They might be -

* Insensitive

* Lacking power in their life

* Enjoy the drama

* Just #$#%-wits.

Best Answer

Ok......I should have put "generally" and not made it a sweeping statement....thanks.

Best Answer

Probably

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer