yes cause i don't listen to satellite radio or podcasts

Best Answer

you should its way nicer to listing to what you actually wants to listing and like instead of listening to some **** that some suit decided to play

Best Answer

i have my ipod filled with 1500+ songs for that

Best Answer

and no ads or commercials

Best Answer

thats why i said that the radio will die out cause there are no commercials in podcast and satalite radio

Best Answer

well when im driving one of my parents cars and don't have a connection for my ipod i will listen to the regular old radio, its usually just a short drive if i do have to use one of their cars and my ipod is best on long drives.

Best Answer

As a person who was selling albums, 45's and 8-track tapes when cassettes were just beginning to be made, then no 8-tracks, only vinyl and cassettes, then no 8 tracks, then no cassettes, then no 45's, then only cd's, then no mom and pop record store after being open 32 years, I would have to say the chances are everything will be from the internet or tv. Although vinyl is making a comeback. I do hope I am wrong, though, about it all being internet and tv.

Best Answer

im not sure that all this change is bad , we as human and as a society are evelving for the better , its crazy to see all this change

Best Answer

I understand, and I am not against all of the change. The problem I have is with so many people losing their jobs for outsourcing to other countries to cover internet calls and orders. I think it is heartbreaking to see family businesses close because of the same thing. My parents business closed after 32 years. Just recently a family owned business, in business for well over 100 years, closed for the same reason. These businesses have to close, and many times a chain store comes in low balling prices, mom and pop stores have to close, then the chains end up filing bankruptcy because they have low balled too much and cannot withstand the loses. It is sad. I just like supporting locally owned businesses when possible, even if I have to pay a little more to do so. I do not expect all to agree with me, simply stating my opinion.

Best Answer

it is sad but in business you got to evelve too and you always got to see a head where the market will go in your field . and invest in that or be inovitive .
and as for loosing a lot of jobs dont forget that all this change brings tons of new buissness and jobs that never exist before.
the way the world is going i see most small buissness disappear and only the strong corporations survive

Best Answer

Already England debated putting Wi-Fi in every light pole in the country and the US government is researching how to combine and use all the available communications channels. The radios inside an ambulance, for example, often cost more than the vehicle itself which is just not tolerable in the long run with modern electronics. Part of the delay is photonics which are only now maturing making it still a bit expensive to plug just any TV or computer into fiber optics. Unlike broadcast radio or TV advances like Wi-Fi and optical cable allow for just about all content to be distributed more locally with fewer problems and at lower cost. However, there will always be places I assume where longer distance broadcasts are wanted.

Best Answer

For mobile I think so, internet radio is a data hog... Satellite radio is loosing it's luster, I just hate paying for advertising, I cancelled a couple of mine.

Best Answer

I think some will, and some won't. I can tell you that I don't listen to the "mainstream" radio in my area these says, opting for news or the local college channels instead of pop 40 crap

Best Answer

you actually got a great point , the weather i just get online but local stuff ?? maybe some local internet radio

Best Answer

i meant like the BBC news, not local news

Best Answer

bbc will die , you can get all the news and stuff that they wont even tell us on the net

Best Answer

i like listening to the BBC on my way to work in the morning. I spend most of my online news time looking into US politics

Best Answer

so is bbc only news that goes around in england??

Best Answer

I live in the US. A couple of stations here play the BBC at certain times of the day though. It is great for international news.

Best Answer

ohh i see :)

Best Answer

Good question, I think it will because the car radio is easily accessible. It's right there with one push of a button. All the newer stuff like internet radio's and etc are a bit different from the regular radio. Honestly it just comes down to preference.

Best Answer