...of someone's speech, the tone in which they say it, the speed and intensity and pitch at which they say it, and all of that in conjunction with the instigators' body language and small facial tics? not trying to call myself so intelligent or something, but i get feelings about people very quickly, and i suss out who to trust. because of this, i have am very choosy in friend-picking while others are massively popular.
foldedunfolding foldedunfolding 31-35, F 10 Answers Mar 22 in Doing Good

some of us are easy going because we file away the data we collect from the people we interact with and use it in future interactions with them. lots of people have mistakenly thought they had me fooled, but they were only fooling themselves. I could see how phony, manipulative, condescending, etc., that they were - I just chose not to react. just file it away and stay away from those people if need be.

Best Answer

i do that sometimes as well, but it's still hard for me not to react in some situations. at work, of course i can't react or i'd be unpro. but with bad customer service, etc, i let it be known when i'm nonplussed lol

Best Answer

well in service situations, you either react in the moment or it is usually too late. but even then, a well written letter to the management can be more effective than dealing with the source or your problems, ie the person waiting on you.

Best Answer

Maybe some of us are smart enough not to let ourselves get manipulated by such people.

Best Answer

Or high as ***.

Best Answer

lol that's what i always think of too!

Best Answer

well could be or it could be that i really dont give a rats bladder bout most things

Best Answer

do you give a rat's tookus?

Best Answer

yeah, but that is emotional intelligence really.

Best Answer

point well-taken

Best Answer

What are you saying? I can always tell if somebody is stupid from their eyes...

Best Answer

*closes eyes*

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Are your perceptions about a person always 100% correct?

Best Answer