IamySelf IamySelf 18-21, F 15 Answers May 21, 2011

no, i have tried to trust others, they just showed me that people can't be trusted, atleast the ones i met

Best Answer

No probs been hurt alot because they are trusting.

Best Answer

I think it is usually an indication of quite the opposite actually. You'll find that people who don't trust others have usually been hurt because their trust in someone else has been betrayed. The rest is quite self explanatory frankly. In my book, that means that he or she is actually quite trustworthy and expected the same from someone else who proved otherwise. If that person really believed once that the person who betrayed him or her was trustworthy then how does one know who to trust in the future?

Best Answer

Very well said. i was hurt for a few years by someone I should have been able to trust. I don;t trust easily, but once my trust is earned, I keep my word. I have never let a friend down who needed me. If I said I would do something, I did, and do.

Best Answer

Something is not going right for them in that area. They may be able to be trusted just have to give them a few little things to see if they are trustworthy to you.

Best Answer

Not really, I don't trust people and I can't stand going back my own word.

Best Answer

in a way. it takes a high level of responsibility to be able to trust. it's a specific set of mind that allows you to be ready to deal any possible outcome after being completely open outward

Best Answer

It means they are probably too guided by emotion. If the emotion causes them to break their word over small things, they will likely let you down without meaning to.

Best Answer

No, just because someone has been hurt that does not mean they are untrustworthy. It just means they have learned a very valuable life lesson.

Best Answer

no..it just means someones screwed them over..once bitten ..no ones in hurry to go back for more.

Best Answer

Not necessarily. Most of them are just people who've been betrayed too many times or just betrayed but painfully.

Best Answer

Yes, they can because I don't trust a lot of people and I am very trustworthy. I am a ride and die chick, to the end with my man and best friend.<br />
I go with the flow and I check people out first before I jump in and be a friend. I am wrong at times but that is a part of living, life and learning. Taking chances with someone new.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

not always, but yea it's more likely that they are not trustworthy as the meaning they give to the word 'trust'

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer