Jesusfoundme Jesusfoundme 31-35, F 11 Answers Apr 24, 2012

I'm no expert or anything but maybe because that person has experienced mental health issues they are actually best suited for the job because they have lived through it and know first hand what its like.

Best Answer

I think that field tends to attract troubled people.

Best Answer

I do and I think they would be better at it than most....

Best Answer

Yes, I think I've heard that many therapists were actually once patients themselves.

Best Answer

According to the National Science Foundation one in five Americans still believes the sun revolves around the earth. Other surveys have shown more people believe the devil walking the earth then believe in the theory of evolution. Last year a loud mouthed reality TV star and huge fan of professional wrestling convinced some 60% of Americans their own president might not be a US citizen. So, yes, I'd say if you have a good hold on anything these days it qualifies you for just about anything.

Best Answer

yes. he/she has been there and done that. Would have personal experience of how the whitecoats and so-called therapists hurt more than help, same with meds and different treatments. They have wisdom much more important than anything.

Best Answer