kes36 kes36 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Affairs

If he's not honest with his wife....then yes, you are helping him cheat! You have to ask yourself why he is spending time with a single person...he is most likely looking to have a No strings attached relationship with you!

Best Answer

hmm very true I suppose. Thanks :)

Best Answer

It all depends on the relationship you have together. If it's platonic and his wife knows of it, all's well. If there's niggling doubts and I suspect there is, then, yes.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

Wait for someone who treats you as a choice, not an option.

Best Answer

I really like that. What a great way of saying it. Thank you :)

Best Answer

only if he is humping you to avoid taking out the trash at home

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

now as godly as im trying to be THAT isfunny.

Best Answer

Sort of..

Best Answer

Most physical affairs do tend to happen with people they feel comfortable with and been spending a lot of time with. <br />
I am a married woman and many of my friends are single men. It can be difficult to make sure that I don't cross any boundaries to create an emotional affair when my husband and I was having a difficult time.<br />
You most likely are innocent in the picture, but if you are wondering, then you probably are picking up that his intentions may no longer be in the best interest of the marriage. Maybe give him some space or if you are comfortable enough to bring it to his attention. Emotional or Mental affairs can be started so easily from just him complaining about his wife, to him making plans with you before even trying with his wife. Give you or his time with you more attention then it should have. <br />
Also try to include his wife in your plans with him. Even if she is at work or such when you meet up, plan stuff with just her or with both of them to reconnect as a family friend. If he gets defensive or tries to talk you about of including her. You most likely have already become the 'other woman' in his mind and he will work to keeping up the fantasy he has by isolating you from being actively with his wife or complaining about needing someone who is just there for him. <br />
Hope everything works out for your friendship. Looks like you maybe a very good friend for anyone to have.

Best Answer

may be actually heart is crazy its dont feels its cheat but yes its not fair mostly

Best Answer

No if neither of you want to "do it" in mind. if your still just being together or friends.

Best Answer

ok. Thanks for your answer :)

Best Answer

Only if your cheating. I spend a lot of time with a married woman and i am single but then she is a old freind of mine with whome i go back 30 years

Best Answer

Do you think it matters how long you've known the married person? And whether you know their spouse or not?

Best Answer

what if hes a doctor? or a co worker? lawyer? people spend time, have friends and if the wofe isnt a friend of the woman its her problem.<br />
some people are here to do more then have sex. SORRy you dont "get it"

Best Answer

Ok. Thanks for your opinion :)

Best Answer

I'm sure the wife wouldn't appreciate that..

Best Answer

Yeah, but if it's just harmless talking and hanging out every so often...?

Best Answer

Is he older? Does he share intimate details with you? Do you two talk about sex? Then he wants more .. and probably you do too. Yes?

Best Answer

How would u feel if your bf/husband was doing that behind your back?

Best Answer

probably pretty crap...thanks for your answer.

Best Answer

I don't mean to sound like a b*tch or anything, I just put myself in other people's shoes and I know that if I had a husband and he did that behind my back, I would feel like he's cheating, even if you really are just having casual talks..

Best Answer

Yeah, its ok. I know what you were meaning. It kind of makes me a little sad in someways because this guy is so good to talk to :( but if I was his wife and he was talking to a single girl I wouldn't be very happy

Best Answer

Yeah I get u. Idk, I guess it depends if she's the jealous type.. I have a guy friend who lets his girlfriend hang out with guys cause he trusts her and she trusts him.. they both aren't jealous types.. Maybe if u were friends with the both of them, she could trust u..? idk.. might be a stupid idea.. lol

Best Answer

thanks for your advice :) it's good to hear it from others...after I've been thinking it...just to confirm you know... :)

Best Answer

Yeah, at the end of the day, it's your decision, but remember that his marriage could be at stake and it would be a little f*cked up if it was ruined because of your guys's friendship.. He could end up super depressed for a long time if they have to get a divorce..

Best Answer