Maybe not, but it sure would make me happier

Best Answer

It's better then taxing the hell out of the middle class, like what's happening here in Canada. When a couple can't live by themselves on 2 $20+/hr jobs outside the suburbs, there's a problem. Or how about a hard-working married couple with three young children has to pay over 2x the taxes of a single mother with an 18yr old son who lives off a multimillion dollar trust fund. Or how about road taxes and toll bridges on every route into the city that holds 70% of the jobs for the surrounding suburbs. They say its to encourage use of transit, but out my way, there is no possible way to transit into the city.<br />
Many people say taxing the rich won't help the middle class, but taxing the middle class isn't helping either!

Best Answer

it will actually make them richer. but if we assume that the government is honest and indeed helpful towards its citizens theoretically this act will increase the middle class, and decrease the lower class. perfect example: america. when i mean lower class, i mean those who strive hard really hard just to feed his/her family FOR A DAY, those who beg, financial outcasts, those who live in card boxes and the like.

Best Answer

Possibly, but I think it will, in the long run, only help make the governing bodies more wealthy.

Best Answer

The government loves more money to waste and line their pockets.

Best Answer