http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/09/16/florida-boy-accused-killing-2-year-old-brother/
ellaballerina ellaballerina 18-21, F 14 Answers Oct 7, 2012 in Hobbies

Not until we hear the facts.

Best Answer

I gave a link. Apparently the child came from a very abusive background, but as far as I'm concerned, that still doesn't condone what he did. At 13, I could tell the difference between right and wrong. He should be held accountable for his actions.

Best Answer

at 13, he isn't a complete person. he's still not old enough to be held accountable

Best Answer

For murdering another person? I can only speak for myself here but age 13 I know that it was wrong to commit such a crime, also, such violent things never occur to you at that age. They should look into whether he could be rehabilitated or not, and then determine a satisfactory conclusion. It seems to me that he is beyond help. One also has to consider what he could potentially do if allowed back into society again. With the amount of damage that's been caused already, I can safely say that he would probably abuse or perhaps even kill again. By letting him off, you would basically be saying that it's acceptable to commit such a deplorable crime. Btw- he also abused another sibling of his.

Best Answer

you won't let them drink, drive or get married(in most states) at that age; if someone has sex with them, it's considered a crime because they aren't able to give informed consent...by every other standard, someone that age is too young to think for himself...

Best Answer

I suggest proper psychiatric intervention.

Best Answer

They haven't really considered that as he hasn't displayed any signs of being mentally ill. What the police have determined is that he is very detached emotionally, and has shown no remorse for his actions. Which is disturbing in itself.

Best Answer

sounds like antisocial personality disorder to me. Make him feel remorse is like make him fly.

Best Answer

Emotionally detached isn't regarded to be mentally ill?

Best Answer

true.

Best Answer

No.Intensive supervised therapy for life. He sounds dissociative and extremely disturbed. His parents need a severe intervention. May his brother rest now.

Best Answer

NO. An enormous amount of psychological help seems much better to me.<br />
xW

Best Answer

Definitely not! Put him on death row first like everyone else who commits a heinous crime...then get him off at the very last second and give him life.

Best Answer

From which he'll never recover.

Best Answer

Of course not at that age it could only be the result of a neurological disorder or terrible abusive parenting which if either can be overcame will leave him a regular member of society.

Best Answer

he is dangerous but prison as we know it is not the answer but i dont know what is

Best Answer

If prison is not the answer, where else can someone with the capacity to kill his own brother go? It's emerged that he sexually abused another sibling of his as well. If let out eventually, he is almost bound to go down the wrong path and do the same again. I think you have to look at what's best for society, not for him.

Best Answer

for sure then we say prison is the only answer
he is a monster now but he wasnt born one ..so sad

Best Answer

Yea and no tv or video games for a month

Best Answer