wmd0607 wmd0607 36-40, M 12 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Politics

Yes. Most people who say the moon landing was fake know it's a myth. Conspiracy hoax stories are a game to them.

Best Answer

There were six manned U.S. landings . However, I sometimes wonder what difference would it make if there weren't any. Seriously.

Best Answer

yes. I also believe the soviets when they say they've landed unmanned craft on the moon. I think something is amiss with NASA and the way they release information because of thier connections with the military, but I don't think the Soviets would have went along with a pretend landing and they would have had the technology to know they were lying. Also, if you understood how many thousands of people were involved in all the little parts of the space race, you'd realize that's way too many people to have kept in the dark who would have had the ability to see if it were fake.

Best Answer

After I read some stuff, I doubt...

Best Answer

of course, why this is even an issue is beyond me.

Best Answer

Of course we landed on the moon. The same people whom claim it is a hoax, also believe the 9/11 was an deliberate demolition of the Towers, believe the CIA spread the AID's virus with cropdusting aircraft, believe everything they read about Groom Lake "Area 51" and Elvis os still alive an lives in Pismo Beach & The Iluminati are running the world from headquarters.

Best Answer

There is proof.The flag still flies on the moon.

Best Answer