Yes. Mine says that I'm overly wry. <br />
(Rye...get it?)

Best Answer

The breed of a dog, I think.. says a few things about a person but not everything. The difference between a person owning a poodle and a pit bull is not much. Obviously, the poodle owner likes lap dogs that are allowed to climb over everything and being hand fed so that might say that the person is more caring in a hands-on manner. Petting, hand feeding and getting the poodle groomed regularly perhaps. A pit bull owner might like the idea of less affectionate companionship. Pit bulls are let outside to go to the bathroom, pet minimally and lays on the floor at their owner's feet and seldom ever taken to the groomers. Also, these two examples can be easily separated by gender of their owner, but that is not always the case. I would just think if a man owns a poodle, he is one of two things: Gay or Metro sexual. That is just my opinion on this one though.

Best Answer

I often wonder how Dog bread tastes like.

Best Answer

No, not really. But i'm sure people use that as a way to make assumptions about the person. I wonder what people would think of me if they knew my favorite breed of dogs are pit bulls and chihuahuas....oooh, maybe a new question to post!

Best Answer

Yes, definitely it does. But only in respect to what kind of dog breed they want and feel would adapt best to their lifestyle. If circumstances changed in their life, they might choose a different breed. So, it's relevant but only for where they are in their life at that time.

Best Answer

Probably not really, I have two great little dogs but it was sort of accidental that they came to live with me. If I were going to purchase a dog, I'd probably want a golden retriever.

Best Answer

If it's the breed I'm in trouble....CYRUS!!!! the oorang airedale:) WE'S ALL MAKE DE TYPOS big shite!!!

Best Answer

Dog bread! Justa likea momma useda make!

Best Answer