brina78 brina78 22-25 28 Answers Feb 9, 2013 in Books

No, the way it is read might be changing .. i.e electronically rather than paper.

Best Answer

That's what I was thinking too.

Best Answer

The popularity of Kindles, Nooks and other electronic reading devices would say "no", but how it's being done has definitely changed. Actual books, newspapers and magazines, arguably, are becoming obselete.

Best Answer

no, it's just that smug, blissful ignorance is re-emerging as the status quo

Best Answer

Not dying, but changing. I don't think it's really changing for the better, though. The written-word trend leans toward short, random pieces of information nowadays - a reflection of the fast-paced world we live in, and of the physical availability of information, both on paper and on the internet. Qucik, short and shallow is the way to go.<br />
Of course, even if I don't like it, I don't think this is fault of the technology in itself.

Best Answer

No, it's simply evolving.

Best Answer

No, sales of ebooks are very strong. It's just evolving.

Best Answer

When I see that my fellow university students cannot spell correctly and don't know how to pronounce words that are fairly basic..I despair.<br />
I think reading has given way to other things like film, social media and video games..

Best Answer

If it is dying our world is in huge ****. No I don't think so, I think we are adjusting to our recources

Best Answer

Not in my house.

Best Answer

i don't think casually reading random books like many people do is important.

Best Answer

It already has

Best Answer

Not in Russia.

Best Answer

hey :) where are you from?

Best Answer

Fortunately yes :(.

Best Answer

Pretty much.

Best Answer

No! Would be the end of the world!!

Best Answer

i think it is becuase of all the new technology thats coming out. I'm still reading. but its the younger generations not wanting to read books.

Best Answer

Reading books from the library might be but I think reading might be expanding because it is so necessary for the internet.

Best Answer