The things that were said . done. the fact that people are questioning it still. even after he has given them what they want the KKK is back in action. Etc. feel like a lot of the hate is because of his skin
NsprDash NsprDash 22-25, M 20 Answers Nov 1, 2012 in Hobbies

Incompetence knows no race. A majority are disatisfied with Mr. Obama because he has failed miserably. He took a bad situation and made it so much worse. Supporters are using race as an issue to discredit the Obama critics. It's worse than a lie, and they are <br />
stooping to new lows in raising it as such.

Best Answer

Where my uncle use to live their is a old man who lives behind him he has a picture of obama hanging from a nuse saying N are not fit to run the country . Obama to me did not fail he did what he could and people make it worse buy treating him with a level of disrespect that we treat no other president. I am not a supporter I am just real about how I feel and wanted to know. We can sweep thing under the rug all we want but all we will do is make a dirty pile of trash. sadly I have seen it alot ALOT even in my own work place. So you may not like what he has done join the club but that is not the question

Best Answer

There will always be racists out there. My point is that the vast majority of those opposed to him( including some that voted for him the last time around) are not. Speaking of disrespect for the president, do I have to remind you of the level of crap that was thrown at George Bush by the very same people who are shouting racism now.

Best Answer

I can agree with that. But the things said can't be ok forever. Bush did get some heat I agree but still not right. This is our president we need to show some class

Best Answer

We can agree that the office deserves the respect of the people.We can even agree that there are many out there who cross the line with the type of attacks leveled against the president. What I don't buy is that people should not be critical of the president's performance because of the color of his skin. That's a line of crap designed to shield the man from peoples justifiable disatisfation with him.

Best Answer

I'm soooo tired of race being an issue. People are too hypersensitive about it. I didn't vote for him in '08 because I couldn't figure out what he really stood for and he had virtually no experience to speak of. Now that he does have experience I'm still not voting for him because I don't believe this country can survive under his policies.<br />
The thing about it is Obama himself plays the race card. And because he does, we all fall down on it. As Commander in Chief he could've left that in the dust but he constantly says stuff like that and so do so many of his supporters. Enough already.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Exactly.

Best Answer

No. I myself am bring this up. Obama is not apart and never used that card as one would say. He did what ever presidet did used what he had. But I find it hard to say that everything good he has done is nothing.
What he tried to do and was was denied to him means nothing.
People and not just white . Racist as all hell saying what ever they want . Treating him with large groups of disrespect means nothing.
I find it hard to believe that idiots like Donal Trump and Bill O Riley can say Everything under the sun and it just be funny as hell. NOOOOO it doesn't work that way

Best Answer

Whatever. I know why I'm not voting for him and it has absolutely NOTHING to do with race. So I'd appreciate it if people would stop shoving it in my face that people hate him because he's black. I'm not one of those people so don't lump me in with them! Not only that, there are lots of people besides me who haven't looked at him through skin-colored glasses.

Best Answer

Race pimps and racists are just two faces of the same ugly coin. Time to discard the race card.

Best Answer

The KKK. Black Panthers. Racism works everyway and will always exist. Obama got elected mostly by White Men. So to say that there is hatred towards him is ba<x>sed on his skin color is a lie. The Liberals in the media used this last time to guilt people into voting for him. So its no surprise that they are doing it again.<br />
Furthermore Obama has absolutely no African heritage. Hes part Arabic and part Caucasian. Liberals get duped everytime on lies like these. More intelligent people know better. I think its pretty despicable and racist for the left to put a colored man up for President and try to guilt everyone into voting for him simply because he is colored. But Liberals will be Liberals. Nothing new here.

Best Answer

The fact is from start to finish he has gotten a AMAZING amount of disrespect. Doesn't matter who voted for him. Media. The question of his heritage. We can try to sweep it like that's not something but really are we actually gonna say he guilted and some of the low very messed up **** that is still being said because he a liberal . I gotta wonder we have never treated a president with such disrespect before. Even nixon with water gate. Bush and the war. Why now

Best Answer

Lol are you kidding? Bush got and still gets 10x more disrespect then Obama. Bush is all the time called an idiot but he made A's and graduated from college. Bush never used a teleprompter. Obama went to Ivy League college on the tax payers dime and he has an Incomplete grade. Yet automatically Obama gets treated like hes far more intelligent? How do you explain that?

Best Answer

I forgot george w bush was treated sooooo nicely. in comparison, when it come to the media, you could swear obama is the second coming

Best Answer

by the way i like talking politics, and don't take anything personally, as it seems so far you don't, but just in case....

Best Answer

Absolutely. That's what America is supposed to be Great for. Peaceful discourse. I dont take any of it personally except when it comes to the men and women in the armed forces.

Best Answer

I have never heard in my life some of the things racist or no said about other presidents NEVER

Best Answer

Dont cry, people just want to get that kind of reaction out of you. I remember all the time Bush was portrayed as the "White Devil". Bush blew up the levies and let New Orleans get wiped out. As far as many are concerned Bush sent Hurricane Katrina to kill as many blacks as he could. Bush sent Billions of dollars to Africa to help fight Aids and Promised thr NAACP that he would give a house to as many poor blacks as he could. Which pretty much caused the housing bubble to burst. Bush did more for Africans home and abroad then Obama and Clinton combined. In my neck of the woods blacks still swear Bill Clinton was the first black President. How can you explain any of these double standards?
Sweetheart Racism works everyway and its not gonna go away. We just have to try our best to look past it.

Best Answer

@NsprDash &amp; @Ameaquakitori Then you must not be paying close attention to how white men are portrayed in this society today. You feel that because you two have dark skin that it stands out more to you. That's understandable. Imagine how I feel when people still accuse me of being a racist because I simply criticize a colored mans politics. Or blame me for slavery. There is blow back in this country due to reverse racism towards whites and it may be manifesting into racial tension. But as I said many times before. This is how the powers at be keeps us divided and under control. Because they dont have to worry about us. We are too busy fighting each other over our race, our class, our ideologies, our neighborhoods.

Best Answer

here is my question..... WHY CAN"T WE ALL JUST BE HUMAN.... better yet American. why must we treat people with disrespect of any race gender or sexual orientation . I don't care about race I will hump the bark of a tree if I want to. I do care about my my kid saying I want to be come president and me going up side the head of a *** like Bill o Riley and going to jail for it. That the point

Best Answer

Dude I have literally say crying over crap the freaks me out. They face that someone like that lives behind my uncle ... spooks are for Halloween not for the white house FREAKS ME THE **** OUT. We are treating someone with Disrespect and not be etc etc freaks me out. sorry I had to ask because I wanna know is the hate because of the political or because of the his skin that the whole point

Best Answer

I think people will say the most damaging thing they can think of to get a reaction.

Best Answer

So when a President declares a state of emergency what happens? The local Guard, police, disaster relief organizations respond. You act as if the President is soley responsible for what happens. The mayor of New Orleans doesnt have to wait on the President to declare a State of Emergency to ask for help and evacuate. Btw the Mayor of New Orleans was black. Yet he received no critism. My point is y'all are looking at things through one point of view. You see the race in all of this. People have a right to be racists in this country. If you react to it and define everything based upon those reactions you are not any better then they are. Its not right to say that its somehow worse for colored people then it is for non-colored people. Slavery is still going on in Africa. Blacks enslave Blacks. But Obama being called a spook is somehow more important to you? Im just pointing out the double standards of all these issues.

Best Answer

I know sweetheart. We just have to act like its not important and it may not go away but at least once they realize they cant get a reaction they will loose interest.

Best Answer

It is clear from all of your responses NsprDash, that you ARE a supporter and admirer of President Obama and that your mind is completely sealed to any point of view but your own. You have the right to your opinion, but do not denigrate those who disagree with your position and do not deny historical facts, which you seem to do continuously in this post.

Best Answer

Of course. We could have any of the following types in office - young, old, fat, skinny, bald, dreads, short, tall, black, white, tan.... - and some will hate for those reasons. Lets face it, most Americans are shallow.

Best Answer

The powers at be divide us and categorize us. The masses play their parts like innocent children.

Best Answer

Very little. Most of the resentment or hatred is because most Americans do not want to be socialist and do not want to be Europeans.

Best Answer

Most Americans do not want to be socialist? That can't be true otherwise Obama wouldn't have been elected in the first place.

Best Answer

No, socialist is not bandied about, but people who disagree with progressive types get called ignorant or stupid quite a bit.

Best Answer

They believed the "change" and the pretty face who said we needed it. If Americans wanted socialism, then Obamacare would have been a simple slam. But it was not, was it. In fact, it is not now and very much risks getting repealed if Mr O does not win AND get at least one house of Congress.

Best Answer

you defined ignorant there. socialist, marxist, liberal, progressive, communist. they are all describing the same ideology, and the Prez believes it will work despite its crashing and burning everywhere it's been tried. the name has had to change so many times because no one wanted what just failed all over again. some americans actually do know history, and do not want to become part of the eternal failure which is "socialism." labels are used to describe things. in obama's case socialist is accurate, and not desired by many americans. some labels are warnings, as in this case. you want to try every dumb idea under the sun go for it, but i read warning labels. how ignorant are you who would try anything because you can't stand labels and decide to ignore it (be ignorant of it). this is a classic case of projection.

Best Answer

Periscope, you would have made a fine Granger or even a solid Maoist. No government ever served me or my family better than the companies I have worked for.

Best Answer

The big 2 parties -- well, I shouldn't say what I think of them.

Best Answer

not in the least. why did you vote for him? you mention birth place. it amazes me how a guy from hawaii can have a Connecticut ss number. why won't release his college records? why is he promising everyone everything when it will cost those working and paying taxes far more than they can ever afford to pay to make it work? no, the evil rich being taxed 100 percent could not put a drop in the bucket of his racked up debt no matter how much it feels good to say 'yeah, tax them out of everything.' i have no issues with his skin color. i have issues with his ideas which had been tried in other countries which now receive millions or billions in aid from us. why did 98 percent of african americans vote for obama? was it because of his skin color, because he had a (d) next to his name when for the past 50 years they fail to deliver on the promises they tell the black community, or what? do they want to help the black community, or just have a consistently dem voting block. the black community needs to do what everyone else does, and help themselves; i.e. work hard, get educated, and get better jobs. the first step to doing that is to keep the family together. even if all these things happen there is no guarantee of success. not everyone gets what they want. it's just how life goes. i not at all where i thought i'd be but i'm still working my *** off to get there, and i will until i die. These are just a few of my concerns and questions.

Best Answer

Why is his birth place so important. A few presidents were born off shore. And college we know where he went why do we need those

Best Answer

off shore is not the issue. it's irrelevant at this point anyway other than it goes to his integrity. we need to see his records because every other pres whose been republican has had to show there's. why an exception for dems starting with clinton. what are they hiding? what they put on paper in college is there beliefs, and important to get an idea of how he will lead a country. that's why.

Best Answer

the others who were born offshore were born to two american citizens, and are considered citizens of the u.s. as we all know, his dad was kenyan, which already raises legal issues.

Best Answer

And he is a Legal US citizen. That like someone being born in Mexico and because he was born their and raised here he is not American because of his place of birth . And as school we again know where he went to school. Know where he grew up. Not really sure how that works

Best Answer

the guy born in mexico is not a u.s. citizen until naturalized. doesn't matter if he was raised here. and, he can never be pres because he was not either born to two citizens or born in this country. that's a fact. are you telling me you'd be fine being ignorant of bush's ideas which he put into college theses; the very ideas which he uses to run the country are ok for you never to know until he's in charge? i find that stunning. i want to know how radical or not my potential president's ideas are. if you still do not know why it's important to know what the college going potential president thinks, then you will never understand. would you expect the people working for you to elect you ceo not knowing whether you liked the company or not, and planned to dump it and can them all?

Best Answer

yes,which gives them even more of a reason to blame him for the way the economy is going now.

Best Answer

They blame him all in his name. Some don't have a reason for actually voting aginst him ... and others are like Donal Trump

Best Answer

I agree. and there seems to be even more hate towards black ppl since he's become president.

Best Answer

White people elected him. The fact that he introduced hundreds of thousands of new regulations and spent Trillions more is the reason the economy is the way it is. Dont forget about the facts that we borrow money to **** it away on needless entitlements. The fact that we are allowing the Fed to print money backed by nothing devaluing the dollar.

Best Answer

Well a chitload of people hate Romney for being rich and white, so it's basically two-way racism.

Best Answer

No they don't like him because he is rich and out of touch with people who he sees as lesser. If he were anything else anywhere else it would be all over it the same

Best Answer

lf you say so.

Best Answer

NsprDash, you don't see Mr O as looking down his nose at the rest of us? In his world, there are the Politburo, the Party, and all of the rest of us. Unless you hold a special place you have not mentioned, you fall into group #3. You need to be told what to do -- like the rest if us -- because you are unable to make your decisions yourself. We the People are so stupid.

Best Answer

No I don't. I see it as from day one everyone was aginst him. And simply becuase of his fathers birth place everyone questioned his. And for the last 4 years everyone has still been question that. Nothing stupid . I see a man who wanted to help but could only do so much with what he was given. I also see man who needed to not roll over so easy.

Best Answer

Thank you. That needed to be said.

Best Answer

Who of us do You mean?

Best Answer

I'm sure there are some who dislike him because he's black, it would be foolish to think otherwise. I personally just think he's a bad president, and as more is uncovered about Benghazi, I don't think he's a good person either.

Best Answer

No, I think it's because no one is ever on the same page when it comes to politics. There will always be negative comments no matter what.

Best Answer

I very much so agree with that

Best Answer

There are simply two ideologies in this country. Each side has their own view point. Each side might slings mud.

Best Answer

Theres probably some who hate him because he's black.There always will be but most of the people I know have actual reasons for not liking him that have nothing to do with skin color.

Best Answer

Doesn't feel that way some of the time. Like questioning his birthplace . Kind etc. not good

Best Answer

Like I said there will be some people who hate him for it.But there are others who have real reasons.

Best Answer

people would be dumb to say no because there are racist ****** out there that didnt want him in there at all but thats definitely not all of it.

Best Answer

No doubt that that's part of it. At least morons like the KKK are out of the closet about what pathetically racist douchebags they are. The majority of racist people are cowards who only admit to hating another race when they are anonymous.

Best Answer

All I can say to everyone vote for who is best for you. I think i'm scared to vote at this point :p

Best Answer

I have a feeling at least some of the flack Obama gets is down to skin colour. People seem to want to prove he isn't a true American and shouldn't be allowed to be president. I've never heard about anyone else's validity being questioned in this way.

Best Answer

White people elected him. That fact blows your racists assertions to smithereens.

Best Answer

No it doesn't. All the people who want to prove he isn't a real 'American' seem to be white, don't they. Why isn't the validity of white presidents questioned?

Best Answer

No ever herd of blackquillandink.com? There are many Blacks that question Obamas validity.

Best Answer

Sad to say, but I believe it is. It's like having him as president has riled up the closeted racists so deeply they can't contain themselves!<br />
It's always been the case for opposing parties to take shots at and complain about the incumbent...but I've never seen anything like what Obama has faced with any previous president! Just total and outright disrespect no other president has endured. And all the stupid demands, like him having to produce his birth certificate to 'prove' he is eligible to be president. Come on!

Best Answer

White people elected him.

Best Answer

The people who voted for him, regardless of color, are not the ones I'm referring to and I'm not referring to the usual comments, complaints, jokes, etc. all presidents have faced. I'm specifically referring to the kind of treatment that no previous president has experienced - like the birth certificate issue. And things like what Renn posted about the 'spooks' sign.
I'm not saying that's the only reason - obviously, like any president, he's going to have people who don't like him, don't agree with his policies, etc. I've just never seen the other kind of treatment I'm referring to towards any previous president.

Best Answer

Exactly . I am seeing lots of hate and not sure if it is because of his skin or his politics and right now lookin kinda grey where I live

Best Answer

It's certainly part of it, considering I just saw a sign in some idiot's yard that said "Spooks are for Halloween, not president".

Best Answer

I saw that the other day found out that guy was evicted made me smile

Best Answer

So you take what one person says as a consensus for the entire country? How incredibly small minded of you.

Best Answer

I said it's a part of the reason. Not the whole reason. It could be 0.01% of the reason, or less. But even if it's just his individual vote that's still part of the reason.

Best Answer

Your anti-white RACISM on your question and comments is offensive. Obviously you support and practice racism. <br />
There is far more RACISM supporting Odumbo than opposing him. Odumbo even has RACIST videos advocating black people to vote for him because of his color.<br />
Those who oppose Odumbo are opposed to socialism, racism, dictatorial power, fascism, anti-American policies, economic failures, international policy failures, fail after fail after fail as President.

Best Answer

1st of all their is nothing racist about my question. True is true. I have never seen this video you're talking about .. calling someone Odumbo is rude. and I just flagged your question. you said he failed fine. I have not left one anti white question on here merely given my own thoughts as other have of any race or gender have given theirs

Best Answer

Yes, true is true. And, racist is racist. Get back to us when you can drop your anti-white RACISM.

Best Answer
Best Answer