I hope not. The ONLY validation for war is in self-defense; defending ourselves against an attack another country starts directly against us. I am tired of playing 'Big Brother' to other countries. We can give them technical assistance, but NOT go to war for them.<br />
Our troops need to come home, and rest.

Best Answer

oh well be feuding like the hatfields and mccoys but we will get over it

Best Answer

The civil war that once occured would no longer be possible. Our country is under complete control by the central government. I cite as an example the recent incitement to rebel by a judge in Texas...and the results.

Best Answer

If the feds keep stepping on states rights and taking away our rights there will be another civil war...more like a revolution though as your going to see states start breaking away from federal control soon if things don't change..And Texas will lead them as they can break away from union and the feds can't do a thing about it.<br />
The federal gov't was only put into place to protect the United States from outside forces not regulate what the states do in regards to their own state...read the tenth admendment

Best Answer

Yes. Over meat consumption. The North is going to win again and meat consumption will be abolished.

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

The U.S. Civil War was the result of a series of political blunders over the course of several decades, at a time when the nation's rapid territorial expansion made it especially vulnerable to logistical problems. Infrastructure, technology, and military investment have largely eliminated the strategic problems of quelling internal rebellion. More importantly, the federal government is vastly better equipped, funded and empowered to identify, infiltrate and neutralize insurrectionists these days.

Best Answer

It's possible, but only if the events of the Fallout video game series turn out to be non fiction, where several hundred years in the future after a nuclear war with China, the US is decimated and turned into small warring factions. I'd put my money on the New California Republic, they seem to be the ones with the best long term plan.<br />
Alternatively, if the events of the original Red Dawn movie actually transpire, then American communist occupation sympathyzers might go to war with the Wolverines.

Best Answer

I think there will be a civil war, and maybe in our lifetime

Best Answer

If it does, it will be the masses with their righteous bravery against the 1% and the artillery they can afford. In the end both sides would lose. I believe there is another way.

Best Answer

anything is possible, but if anything i think we'll hit another great depression first.

Best Answer

Probably not in our lifetime.

Best Answer

I don't think so. But since we're training Iraq soldiers we might as well be at war with ourself

Best Answer

YES!!!! there is a REVOLUTION BREWING!!!<br />
CARTWRIGHT ARMY is REVOLTING against BIG GOVERNMENT !!!!<br />
Come join us...we're friendly...plus we have CANDY !!!!!!!!!!!! :)<br />
-CART.

Best Answer

Damn i like cookies....guess to the darkside i go :)

Best Answer

What TYPE of candy? If it's that caramel crap then count me out!

Best Answer

No CARAMEL CRAP!!!!

Best Answer