zone76 zone76 66-70 20 Answers Jul 30, 2012

GONE, how many times do I have to tell you it is GONE not going<br />
DO you think you can remember that<br />
Are you sure you understandDo you have any questions about it can you point to anyone who isn't alreay mad, bonkers, crazy you know a few bricks short of a whole chimmney a can short of a six pack elevator doesn't go to the top floor who me mad no I am not mad I just think a lot do you think a lot? do you question authority I like puppys do you like puppys? I am not sure I undrstood your question can you restate that for me I know it is important to you it is important to me too. Do you think me mad

Best Answer

Nothing is for neither created nor destroyed in this universe. So the world can't go mad.. it already is and has been.

Best Answer

It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. Excellent old movie. Funny as A barrel of monkeys.

Best Answer

the entire world has been and is going human overload a huge comet,meteor,plauge is needed yesterday to rid the planet of humans

Best Answer

Could be, but I actually think it's just me!

Best Answer

reading the questions on here right now, I think the world is going illiterate<br />
not this question, but a majority of the rest. it annoys me.

Best Answer

No. There are some parts of the world that are still moving forward. Leaving the other parts behind. Religion is doing it's best though to destroy things.

Best Answer

It's been mad for quite some time.

Best Answer

nono, it's just you my dear companion.

Best Answer

It is not going man it is ALLREDY mad

Best Answer

Yes and I'm one of em😜

Best Answer

The world was always mad

Best Answer

just slightly

Best Answer

Going... Going... Gone. Meet me at the corner of rainbow unicorns and homicidal rage.

Best Answer