I don't know what you are experincing but it is a real threat. There are a lot of ego manics, people who take pleasure out of inflicting pain upon people. In elementary school its called bullying in the adult world, its called a lack of self controle, low self esteem which is why they join in, to them its fun.<br />
It is a big distraction for them if they are following, stalking, eves dropping on them, or video tapping them , they become obsessed wth the person, so all of the disatisfaction and dysfunction that they are experiencing in their life it is put upon, and inflicted upon, some stranger.<br />
If you need mentally health assistance please get it, but don't make statements you can't back up, you make it hard for all of the women, and men who are, or have been stalked, by jelious, or envious or just bored inhuman people. Everyone is not you, I have been stalked, the stalker would get friends and even pay strangers to follow me. I wish you luck! If gang stalking or stalking didn't exists it wouldn't be on the rise, now with technology its electronic stalking , gps, hacking computers etc.

Best Answer

Gang stalking and other forms of harassment can be imagined and it can be real, I have encountered people suffering from both kinds.<br />
sometimes people run these operations as experiments or as actual operations to sometimes turn people into self destructing weapons and then also sometimes very powerful people run these ops just for kicks. But you could just be a nut too, but I believe innocent until proven guilty so I draw no premature conclusions about you.

Best Answer

Thank you, it was because I was a nut, not just any nut but a pican :) that got them involved in my life, then they entrapped me and I believe that they exploited me to make an example out of me. Sometimes the people that they exploited me to took it upon themselves to harm me, such as pastors accusing me falsly of being Ted Bundy like the mass murderor, or telling me that I should be ashamed of myself in front of the whole church for no apparent cause, or doctors saying things about my personal life, or even insulting me then later appologizing insulting me by saying things like just because I`m a raging lunatic doesn`t mean you have to be and he said that loud enough like there was someone listening in the next room, the Lord told me to remain calm in that situation, so I do have support from God, even if that`s what makes me a nut.

Best Answer

Pecans are a very good kind of nut but there is nothing nutty about seeking support from GOD. HE IS our ultimate refuge. I have known of a few cases where genuinely crazy people were also being harassed to magnify their problems, I believe it was for both experimental and sadistic reasons. Be careful not to write extra meanings into everything the people around you are around do or say.

Best Answer

I did move, and for a while I was free, but then my husbands best friend who owns a restaraunt said that two men who came in a black car asked her where I had moved to and that she had told them then they followed me here, and set up two new people to exploite me, I just recognize an older woman and an older man maybe in their forties or fifties, I just wish that I knew who they worked for but its so hard to find out.

Best Answer

Well if they are following you then as long s they are not causing you physical pain just ignore them and focus on your own life and GOD. If drama is all they want just don't buy into it.

Best Answer

I know his happens, I have similar things going on in my life, I am trying to convince myself that I am free from this, I stopped doing the things that I believed were drawing the unwanted attention, it was miniscule the positive impact that I was having on the planet, but it was enough for whoever these people are to scare me out of doing it, I wish I could just be a nice person and be left alone, I hope you find more support, that's what really helps.

Best Answer

So difficult this one,I spent over a year on this site talking to a member who believed he was being gang stalked,despite my best efforts he could not see any daylight and continues to believe the whole world is against him.

Best Answer

Being exploited hurts and the general public take it in the wrong way, even doctors make rash judgements on me and then later appologize for being jerks, that`s why some paranoid schizophrenics feel like the whole world is out to get them, I just don`t understand why psychicatry doesn`t accept it and lables it as a dillusion, when harm is done harm is done, I just feel that everyone in that difficult situation deserves support, some of those people who are being gang stalked are well meaning people who have feelings too.

Best Answer

Check the web, it is a reality...

Best Answer