QueenAwesomePants QueenAwesomePants 36-40, F 16 Answers Jan 29 in Dating & Relationships

No, that's the problem...we all need "Love". Why do you think "Jesus" made it his mission to tell all people to love one another? Love give Life!

Best Answer

Some just have not found out what True Love is.

Best Answer

yes because I believe there are some people who are truly incapable of loving...

Best Answer

Kind of. There's someone out there for everyone. Everyone deserves to feel loved, but not everyone will be loved because of their behavior or attitude towards people.

Best Answer

Everyone deserves to be loved

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

I believe everyone deserves love; the ones who appear to not be deserving of love, need it all the more. I am willing to give those people that love.

Best Answer

Sadly, I think there is people that do not deserve it. But again, I might be wrong.

Best Answer

Everyone deserves to feel loved and to experience loving and being loved, but some people find it hard to cope with or accept. Love belongs to the giver, who they choose to give their love to is up to them, if the person they love cannot accept it, or feels unworthy, the person doing the loving is fully involved in the experience. It isn't for people generally to assess who does or does not deserve Love, it's the lover's choice.

Best Answer

There are a lot of not nice people who do some really bad things. They certainly don't deserve love. They did deserve it as children but didn't get. But, as adults, it's your choices in life that determine what you deserve (are worthy of).

Best Answer

No, everybody deserves love. That starts with loving yourself first, in order to be able to love someone else selflessly.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Definitely. But you're not one of them.

Best Answer

Why do you say that?

Best Answer

You seem like a good person to me. I don't really know people, but still.

Best Answer

Yep............and I am one of them

Best Answer