If you could, explain why or why not?
sapphireguy sapphireguy 22-25, M 13 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

There's always been a "divide" between the older and younger generations.

If it has broadened, it might be because the older generation isn't so dependent on electronics for their communications .. they prefer "face to face" and personal interactions.

The younger generation has become so automated that most have a hard time communicating the "old fashioned" way.

That will continue to be difficult for we "oldsters" who feel that's so cold and counter productive and the youngsters think we're out of date.

Best Answer

well im 21 and im on the line between being accepted by teens and young adults. not fullly accepted by etheir.

Best Answer

No. I have circle friends of all ages. Some are minors. I think as long as people make an effort to learn about others then there won't be a growing divide. People like to stay with what they know. Some are apprehensive to talk to people who are much younger or much older than they are.

Best Answer

I don't think people care about eachother like we used to and younger people orget they will be older ones eventualy

Best Answer

Yes.Unfortunately

Best Answer

There is always a generation gap, and it's not any more pronounced than previous ones. pick a 10-30 year time span in history and you keep seeing the same trend, the only difference nowadays is that the information recording it all travels a lot faster than it used to.

Best Answer

Ye s I thinks o there is a show "The teenage mind" from cbc the "Nature of Things"

with David Suzuki and it explains all the changes in the genetics odf the younger souls around us 40 year olds it is reallt interesting.......

Best Answer

my parents had to walk to meet that girl/boy and ask them out. Now, we have tablets and FB, EP to do that.

Best Answer

Don't know where you're from, but asking a girl out is STILL face to face here. It's not legit until you ask her in person...since it's a personal issue.

Best Answer

You sound quite condescending my friend, if you had your opinion why dont you give it to the asker of the question and not me????? i can only reply is i see the world through my eyes *sigh...* shakes head

Best Answer

because its so looked down to date some one younger.....

Best Answer