http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-18288430 I think the coming years will prove to be productive ones for the dictator's police and military. They will be able to terrorize the citizenry with impunity. The criminals will do as they please, as they always have, and those in uniform will increasingly join their ranks.
TheSquirrel TheSquirrel 46-50, M 6 Answers Jun 2, 2012

Why of course it will fall. After all criminals will not use their guns to commit crime now that their victims can not have them. That wouldn't be fair. I think the rate will go up until all the easy victims are gone and the ones left decide to fight back.

Best Answer

They deserve what ever fate befalls them......Chavez was elected and now they can enjoy the fruits of their decision.

Best Answer

Well... I'm sure no one willing to kill somebody would dare buy a gun illegaly! I mean they'd have to be like a criminal or something!

Best Answer

I don't know, possibly, but they have issues to begin with. unlike other countries that have gun control this government is oppressive and has a history of violent instability.

Best Answer

sure it willlll, and Cuba is going to be the 51st state and I'll be able to buy cuban cigars instead of getting them somewhere else....shhhhhh

Best Answer

They may not be legally able to get a weapons but I am sure there are some free ones being shipped there and distributed to Juan Average right now as we wonder.

Best Answer

probably some we sold to them.

Best Answer

We did not sell them any they fell off the back of the truck, if anyone asks.

Best Answer