I have always wanted to be good at sports, and video games and things that everyone else but me seems to be good at, but no matter how much I try I am just not good at it. My grandmother, grandfather, father, are all artist, and it seems like thats all I have ever been good at. I don't want to be good at that, because if I hafta go that route... Well, it's just a hard way to go in life. I wish I was good at something else...
4gotwhereIwas 4gotwhereIwas 26-30 12 Answers Jun 16, 2012

I think that we all are born with some talent(s). Its a matter of noticing and developing these talents with the right timing.

Best Answer

I beloved that none of us are born with talents just born with the drive to persue those dreams. I am decent at singing but I noticed when I was twelve that I wanted to sing for a living and now its only been 4 years and I'm sure of myself that I'm going to form myself into a professional singer. It took me four years...it downy just happen you have to work at ot. Don't rage quit. Just try try and try again. I know how you feel. I wish there was some button you could press to be good at something but there's not. If you keep quiting you wont be good at anything. They wouldent call it a talent if anyone could do it...

Best Answer

Belive not beloved, dosent not downy, it not ot, lol

Best Answer

I guess I was musical as a kid and I always liked it. My music teachers said I had a good voice and later I took up the guitar in 1970 and got good with that and I had grandparents on my mother's side that played violin and piano and played school dances. But I think you really have to want to learn to play. I would draw or paint but I really don't have the inclination to do that.

Best Answer

We are born good at some things and it is genetic. I also think that some genes allow for multiple talents. My children are extremely artistic but also competitive athletes and intelligent young people. They all picked up instruments and so are also musically inclined. I'm not sure if there's anything they've tried they're not good at.

Best Answer

I believe that we are each born with certain "Talents" and "Skills" ..we just have to TRY various things until we find ours ...

Best Answer

I think it's genetics. Maybe you can practice the things you want to be good at.

Best Answer

That's not true. I am a commercial artist, and make lots of $$$ and I also have business skills. Don't ever box yourself up. You can be anything you want, and if you can use your natural talent that's a blessing...

Best Answer

I believe born.....

Best Answer

I have served as a SEX SLAVE FOR THE SAKE OF A RELIGIOUS MOTHER, DEAD 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER. I RESPECTED THE DAUGHTER. I AM GOOD AT GIVING HEADS ANYWHERE TO ANY MUSLIM SISTER/MOTHER CHILDREN.

Best Answer