Once a man and woman's souls melted in one, so there will not be thinking of another.<br />
Before this count whatever you like of what so called "Betray" any relation before this is "Having sex" ... Practice till the moment

Best Answer

till a person has not found his soul- he will be in search of a more and more beautiful person because the soul is so beautiful the he seeks this beauty on the outside instead of going inside.so our relationship to be secured you should be first secured inside through meditation.

Best Answer

Great answer!!! I thank you for the time you spent on my question!

Best Answer

Your comments have a deep vibrations within them.thank you so much from replying from your heart.

Best Answer

The question goes deeper and what they do after tells if they were even capable of love of that kind in the first place

Best Answer

Absolutely ... the question goes deeper and maybe there are many reasons for betrayal... But where is love when one betrays??? I am still wondering...

Best Answer

That answer lies in what he is doing now.. Human weakness or human habit

Best Answer

or weak love!! Thank you for taking part!!

Best Answer

Well, the betrayer certainly doesn't. The unfortunate person who was betrayed may still love the one who broke their heart, though.

Best Answer

Ohh you are right!!! Thank you for your answer!

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

yes hard truth to accept!!! Thank you for taking part!

Best Answer

can't thank me...if you truely love someone you wouldn't betray them...cause ya care about them..like for example my soon to be ex has betrayed me a lot lately....went out drinking smoked some pot gorgious young woman all over me pullin me towards the ladies room and I said no cause even though there's problems between her and I...I know how it feels and I love her too much to toss it away.

Best Answer

No...i think it's more to do with communication break down.

Best Answer

Great consideration! Thank you for answering!

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

and why then?

Best Answer

Human nature, people make mistakes.

Best Answer

Oh! yes I agree with you! We do always mistake and we never learn from them... Thank you for answering!

Best Answer