No, because the attraction hormone oxytocin. <br />
The female has the highest risk of developing an emotional attraction, because of a neurotransmitter hormone called oxytocin. While the hormone increases in both sexes during sex, it increases in greater qualities in females and lingers longer in females. This hormone levels increases the most in females during foreplay and sex, starting with a simple kiss and stimulation of the breast. The more frequent the sexual stimulation the higher the hormone levels stay among females. Some researches believe it is impossible for the female not to develop an emotional attraction.<br />
This hormone is called the bonding hormone, because studies indicate it is often lacking in females that fell to bond with their children. <br />
Among most males the hormone levels diminish quickly after sex.<br />
The hormone is often used to stimulate and strengthen contractions during childbirth. It is also used by some physicians to treat frigidity in married women.

Best Answer

No. The one at most risk is the one emotionally invested.

Best Answer

So saying I agreed with starting this fling?? If I entered expecting something more than what it is Im setting myself up to get hurt?

Best Answer

Most likely. If one of you is only there for the no strings attached s*x and the other is hoping for something more.....it is simply a recipe for heartbreak and disaster.

Best Answer

No, I don't believe 2 people can have a FWB without feelings getting involved. <br />
Hell, just the people I'm friends with I get squishy spots for every once in a while for no apparent reason. Not romantic, but still. Add sex - especially if it's good sex - into that? Yeah, someone's getting attached.

Best Answer

Yours is the best so far!!! As I asked the other user.. do you think that its a sex trait? Do women form the bond quicker? and can it lead into a relationship? .. A stable relationship.

Best Answer

It's not necessarily the woman - sometimes it's the man - I really believe that. I do think it's normal to form an emotional attachment to someone you're sharing such an intimate part of yourself with, though, yes.

Best Answer

There isn't a one answer for this question. Just like anything else in life it depends on the two people involved.....just sayin

Best Answer

That's a good point. I'm just coming from my own experience.

Best Answer

I agreed with everything you said very wise you are!!

Best Answer

They're both going to hell, so it really doesn't matter, now does it....?

Best Answer

I guess not.. unless you believe in forgiveness?

Best Answer

At your age absolutely not.

Best Answer

You feel as though with age grows your ability to control feelings? Some people say it's just a sex trait and that men can control it better.

Best Answer

Not the ability to control your feelings as much as the feelings just aren't the same as when you've dated, been married, divorced etc. I have a son not much older than you. I've seen this "friends with benefits" tried probably 20 times never ends well...just my observation.

Best Answer

relationships are risk, stupidass.

Best Answer

lol salty sweetheart? im just trying to understand where it goes wrong when engaging in sex.

Best Answer

im not your sweetheart, gutterslut. shove your fist up your *** and post it when you're done, dickhead.

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

**** you

Best Answer