I say this as a woman, myself. I think women would do a terrible job, or an equally as decent job (when men in politics actually do their job correctly.) Us girls seem to act on our emotions way too much, rather than think things out. Sure, occasionally we use rational thought and stuff, but that's when our emotions and hormones aren't on a rampage ;) While guys fight to feel like the Alpha male or whatever, at least it's often productive. I have yet to see a productive fight between women running on emotions. I mean, I don't know. But I've definitely seen more bad decisions from women than men, so I don't feel confident about my gender being in positions of power. Not saying that politicians in the US are doing any good right now, of course.
SovngardeValkyrie SovngardeValkyrie 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Politics

I don't think anything would change.

Best Answer

I think your reasoning is a little over thought. "I've definitely seen more bad decisions from woman than men" is such a generalization. Do you have examples?

What does the financial position of the U.S. have to do with anything?

Best Answer

I honestly don't think it would make a difference. Certainly there are women who are better qualified for leadership than men, but circumstances and what's happening at the time determine what a leader is made of, and a woman can have bad luck as well as their male counterparts. I had many women commanders at different levels while in the military for 22 years, and have complete confidence that emotions due to gender were never a part of them making level-headed and intelligent decisions... the same as male commanders.

Best Answer

Like Deltadon said, lol both sexes kinda suck at it. One sex has to deal with silly inflated ego's 99% of the time and the other sex has to deal with being crazy 25% of the time.

Best Answer

I love what they've done in Iceland.

Best Answer

I think a man or a woman could do as equally well. At the moment no one can do a good job since all sides are fighting not because of what is right for the country or the people, but because they are in a different political part. Until that stops it will be difficult.

Best Answer

we both s uck at it

Best Answer

My point exactly.

Best Answer