Dwiha Dwiha 31-35 17 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

I have a close friend who is muslim. Great guy.

Best Answer

not all but most. whatever they study whatever intelligent they do, their religion will always keep them backward.<br />
i have two good friends who are muslims.

Best Answer

I have several friends who are Muslim, one married his sweetheart who was Jewish, the families were against it but saw after a couple of years that they loved each other. They are all happy to share their culture and background.

Best Answer

No, not all Muslim's are Terrorist. Just like not all Christian's are Extremist's. You have your good, your bad and your ugly in all Cultures and Beliefs.

Best Answer

No but they unfortunately are discriminated against so much here in the states, and that kind of destroys them. I knew this guy Ghassen that was cool...we would just hang out and crack jokes and laugh for the longest time... haha

Best Answer

nah, its just sterotype man!

Best Answer

Sure like all whites are white etc, etc.

Best Answer

I have Muslim friends, and clients. They are just people who are here in Canada because they couldn't live with the terrorism in their own home countries. They come here to find peace, and instead they find bigotry and hate.

Best Answer

NO~many family a many...

Best Answer

What's a moslem???....is that like a jewish coffee cake?

Best Answer