not really, these are only slices of what a person is all about

Best Answer

but dont you think some dont say much, because others my judge etc,
then if a really interesting question comes up that they cant resist
answering, they may hold back, because of ?

Best Answer

I like Beer.

Best Answer

yes,ha,ha,..
but hey i know A LITTLE about you any how, so iam bias ;)

Best Answer

Just dom't tell anyone i like marshallows.

Best Answer

you do!

Best Answer

hey !,,,Ssssh,lean in, ....me too :)

Best Answer

Yeees.

Best Answer

i fancy some right now actually, do you?

Best Answer

toasted?

Best Answer

The profile for the most part, will not give a lot about a person who they really are. Everybody sees them and then sometimes judges a person on them alone. But in answering a serious question or a question that is of some importance to them, or that may have hit a part of their heart. Will tell the better story of a person who is answering the question. If a person answers a question that they truly feel in a subject that relates to there own feelings, will and can tell the real story of that person. I am sorry if the wording is confusing, but to night I am also confused about every thing.

Best Answer

aw hey i understand you completely ,
you explained the above very well i feel,many people do judge
others on them alone but if they take the time read more about what the person has been through say an experience yes it will tell them more things about that persons feelings and personality, very well said sir thank you.

Best Answer

Thank you very much for responding. I try to tell things simple and to the point, and truthful. If my mind does not get lost like it usually does. It just roams to wherever. Thank you again for responding.

Best Answer

absolutely...many responders will answer a question with a sexy innuendo..or rude insult..others will respond with insight..others with humor.. others with anger, and so you do learn about their intellect, and ability to converse, their personality, whether they are shy or an extrovert.. or if they are kind and helpful or uncaring...so a lot comes through.

Best Answer

all that you said above is true and accurate , so i guess, you reap what you sew in all areas :)
thank you

Best Answer

it depends on what they have on their profile.

Best Answer

yes true :)

Best Answer

Yes, because not always does their profile say everything about them. If they say that they can relate to your issues, you know they've gone through similar things..

Best Answer

YES THAT IS TRUE,
thanks for what you sent me, i like that was nice :)

Best Answer

Your welcome, your really nice so that's y! :)

Best Answer

aw, :)

Best Answer

They certainly do...

Best Answer

erm YES sir they do ....ha,ha, hows you then, good i hope!

Best Answer

yes they do. peoples thoughts are actually reflected on the answers. But I though you were looking for answers not for arnies biceps. LOL just kidding

Best Answer

hey iam still waiting for his answer, that would be nice! think hes still down at the gym :) well a part of him is any how ha ha,

Best Answer

i agree,,

Best Answer