blkf4u blkf4u 41-45, F 22 Answers Feb 13, 2011

Simon Cowell, for ruining music and turning it into wallpaper worldwide. Thanks Simon! I do hope you are very happy......<br />
Sammy Jo Duponte xx

Best Answer

Good Question... I really do not think there is just ONE antichrist. There are a few, and all are after the same thing. But if I had to pick ONE possible....I'd have to say its : Tom Cruise

Best Answer

No the antichrist isn't here because he doesn't exist.

Best Answer

The antichrist is a myth. But I believe there are certain groups of people in the mid east who are trying to make the predictions in revelations come true. Armageddon is to take place in the mid east. Those who wish to see Israel destroyed are the culprits.

Best Answer

God said, "my people suffer because of a lock of knowledge" All people must search their hearts. Even athesiest call upon GOD when they are dying. I believe in JESUS, the SON of the MOST HIGH GOD, because of 2 different miracles of healing in my life and because my Dad was only given a 5 percent chance of living and God healed him. I have seen JESUS in dreams and visions but I believed in HIM before all of this. I felt HIS presence. There is a GOD in HEAVEN, who loves people so much, HE sent His only Son to die and suffer for us. John 3:16. People NEED JESUS just like people NEED the oxygen and the Water God created. People need to WAKE UP, the END is near. I'm listening for the trumpet to sound, then all those who doubt the existence of JESUS the Son of God will one day know, HE is the Messiah, the Savior of the World. JESUS loves people so much, HE DIED for them. He also Rose again for them, Praise the LORD JESUS! He is Alive!!! The anti christ will be revealed soon, but those who recieve his mark will perish, read Revelation in the Holy Book. Read all of Revelation. The micro chip, I believe, is the mark of the beast. It will hold all of one's personal info. "Do not recieve the mark of the Beast" The Word of God states, it's damnation for the soul. If a little one (say only 3 years of age) knew the pain, the aweful pain of placing their hand on a burner on the stove, they would NEVER touch it. God has warned His children to NEVER play w/ Satan. He is REAL and so is the anti christ. Our government has ordered over 300,000 plastic coffins, WHY??? Look it up on You Tube (www.youtube.com) Jessee Ventura, coffins in GA, you'll see what I'm talking about. The stage is being set for the anti christ to come in power. Please read John 3: 16 and read Matthew, the entire chapter. God will speak to you. The Word of God is Alive, His word is TRUE! JESUS really loves you and HE understands Pain, Sorrow, Death, Rejection, etc. Ask the LORD JESUS in your heart today, you will be changed and you will be fullfilled! God Bless YOU abundantly!

Best Answer

Sorry I'm tired, Long day. "my people suffer because of a LACK of knowledge" It's actually, "my people are destroyed because of a lack of knowledge"
Hosea 4:6
King James Version (KJV)
6: My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.
God wants all His children to stay in His Word, so we are not deceived. Satan comes as an Angel of light, but he is the one who desires to destroy all God's creation. Satan hates us because people were created in the image of God.
Genesis 1:27 &gt;&gt;
New International Version (©1984)
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them

Best Answer

those who say Jesus never existed are the most stupid people ive ever heard....read....seen....how can they say he didnt exist....if that is the case then ancient people from egypt,iran,iraq,europe,turkey,israel,rome must have all made up stories about Jesus....the ancient people must have conspired to invent stories about Him.....and scientist ...scholarstoday who have discovered pieces of evidence connecting them to ancient people whom Jesus had encountered are also inventing stories???????

Best Answer

NO, HE IS NOT HERE, THERE IS NO PRIME CANIDATE, BECAUSE IN ORDER TO HAVE A PRIME CANADIATE THERE HAS TO BE SOMEONE WHO FITS THE DEsc<x>riptION THAT IS GIVEN TO US NOT ONLY REVELATIONS, BUT THROUGH OUT THE BIBLE AS WELL.

Best Answer

Satan is THEE anti-christ, but anyone who is not saved is also an anti-christ.<br />
Satan now rules in the churches as an angel of light. (Mat 24) <br />
The Holy Spirit is no longer there. God commands us to come out of the churches today because He is seperating the wheat from the tares. Satan is a GREAT deceiver, so please do not be too quick to dismiss this warning. God bless you.

Best Answer

I think those that are only willing to accept "there" Christ and expect you to are dumb. And why is it you are not going to heaven because your belief may be different. My belief is if you treat women as equal or all races the same then that is the way to go. If you choose different then so be it. I am not going out and kill someone for not thinking my way. As for is he hear I don't know but Obama is a good choice!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I believe the Antichrist will come when he is ready.There can be no prime candidates as there will be only one Antichrist.

Best Answer

With all my heart - I believe it's Tyra Banks....sorry

Best Answer

A fun question.

Best Answer

You need to find someone who is good with puzzles to get the 666 meaning. thats if there is going to be an antichrist arriving. there are plenty of ordinary people who are anti christ so i dont know how we will recognise the person. apparently he will perform great miracles and fool lots of people; people will follow him...so theres no one like that at the moment, he will be a world leader type person simlar to Hitler trying to dominate & destroy good but under a pretence of being good. choose your politician now!!!! ive no idea!

Best Answer

looking the signs of the last day stated on the bible really happening in d world i believe him 2 b somewhere on earth.

Best Answer

some well-known radio personalities have said Maitreya, but I doubt it's him. Maitreya did not rise from the "eternal sea" (that is, politics)<br />
others have said Obama, but I am reserving judgement until after his second term.<br />
update: there is an intriguing video online in which Obama's "Yes we can" statements are played backwards, and they sound amazingly like "Thank you Satan"

Best Answer

Remember Damien of the Omen?Well I think that there is a real child of the Devil living down the road.That "boy" is a little hellion,a terroristic foul mouth brat.His parents think he is the "perfect Angel".Sounds eeriely familiar to me...

Best Answer