FlowersNButterflies FlowersNButterflies 51-55, F 13 Answers Feb 14, 2012

I doubt it...And I'm willing to bet that that blond that is supposedly 2.8 miles from me is the same one that everyone else is seeing.

Best Answer

ive been using dating sites for the past year or so. i would say maybe one out of every twenty look like the dating site advertisements. they are lots of cute women dont get me wrong, but honestly 75% of women post a picture 5+ years old or older, and 20+ lbs lighter.. you almost never meet the exact woman you have been looking at pictures of and chatting with. just throwin that out there. lmao !!!

Best Answer

The average person does not look like a model.

Best Answer

That's very true. It seems misleading to use a little girl like that in an add, but then again Loreal airbrushes its' models. Andy MacDowell and even Ellen Degeneres don't look that good. I don't need a dating site, and I don't wear much make-up but I still feel this is misleading advertising.

Best Answer

It is, real people NEVER look like they do in those ads.

Best Answer

idk, but most of the dating sites full of beautiful person picts, that make wonder, why they have to used online date?

Best Answer

Yeah, right?

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

wouldn't know

Best Answer

Most of the ones I've met really don't... A picture only shows you what they look like. You meet them, and they're either ugly or attractive in like 10 other ways. I've seen that their looks rarely match their personalities.

Best Answer

Good answer.

Best Answer

i always put a pic of tom cruise in my profile.....

Best Answer

Hehehe! Do you get any second dates?

Best Answer

ya....the ''mean'' IQ of humans is decresing since computer have been invented

Best Answer

Some of then do. The profiles with pictures of train wrecks actually look like train wrecks in real life

Best Answer

Hehehe! I meant the ads...

Best Answer

Oh the ads with the super models! I hope they don't look like that all the time.

Best Answer

No idea

Best Answer