silenthawk silenthawk 46-50, M 15 Answers Apr 15 in Hobbies

yep ... a warning that the sun will be rising in about 10 hours afteward

Best Answer

i really do. not just one but four of them coming up including this one so three. are all on jewish high holidays.

Best Answer

I heard that too, very interesting coincidence

Best Answer

and i can just feel it. somethings going to happen i think. maybe good maybe bad. well see.

Best Answer

No, I think it's a natural phenomenon. I do however think that the "moon turning to blood" as described by John, in the book of Revelations, could very well have been a Red Moon during a Lunar Eclipse, like the one tonight, is what he saw in his vision.

Best Answer

"We are releasing in this Full Moon an enormous amount of old consciousness and planting seeds for a brand new world with the New Moon on the 28th. Keeping both your eyes and your Heart wide open is crucial. Nothing short of mighty vigilance in your spiritual practice will do." - Dr. Michael Lennox

Best Answer

That was extremely insightful! Thanks Rose!

Best Answer

There are warnings enough about the darkness that stalks the land, if you need a red moon to warn you, you're not listening hard enough.

Best Answer

all things are signs but where they are leading is open to interpretation

Best Answer

There's no harm in keeping an eye on international news to see if anything happens in the next year or so.

Best Answer

Yes , the end is nigh.

Best Answer

No,there has been many in the earths history.

Best Answer

No, this isn't the first blood moon and it's not likely to be the last.

Best Answer

No, it's just a visual effect due to the shadow of the earth.

Best Answer

Sometimes I think I must have been born under the 'fecal moon' because my life seems to turn to crap from time to time.

Best Answer

no. it's lit up atmosphere.

Best Answer