It is estimated that the guns and body armor cost from 10,000 to 20,000 dollars. How would an unemployed college student afford that?
jthitt jthitt 56-60, M 20 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I think i government is capable of almost anything, but think this is going a little too far.

Best Answer

OHCome on! Do we really need another BS conspiracy theory base on nothing at all?

Best Answer

Ever hear about MK Ultra, fast and furious, BS is simply another way of opening your shallow mind.

Best Answer

Hows that Bunker coming along. Got enough food & water for the next revolution. Don't forget your stashnof Cheetos and Sardines.

Best Answer

Conspiracy Theories. Unless you or your family are planing to buy a shipload of arms from Russia or China, The "Small Arms Treaty" don't mean D!ck to the American Citizen. Besides the Constitution Trumps all Treaties with Foreign Governments. Quit spouting rhetoric, without reading the Treaty. Reading Is Fundamental.

Best Answer

International treaty takes precedence to US sovereignty and the Constitution. It's another end run around the constitution like the Patriot act, National Defense Authorization act, and executive orders establishing FEMA, etc.

Best Answer

It also has to have congressional approval.

Best Answer

Exactly, and they only need TWO more senate votes. something like what happened in CO would sure give more weight to turn them. Interesting timing, don't you think?

Best Answer

I think it is a bit far fetched to think that anyone would STAGE that shooting; kill those people and wound so many JUST to get their political agenda underway...but I truly believe that every opportunity to ***** UP of our rights protected by the Constitution of the United States will VERY likely be pursued by those who want to confiscate our arms for their future agenda.

***Just because you are paranoid DOESN'T mean they are not out to GET YOU***

Best Answer

no i don't. are you a ******* idiot?

Best Answer

I'm not sure, are you?

Best Answer

you just accused the president of mass murder.

Best Answer

How does that make him an idiot??

Best Answer

I'm investing in the paranoid pills market tomorrow .... sheesh

Best Answer

Good idea, who makes them?

Best Answer

Events like the Colorado shootings bring nut cases like you out of the woodwork.

Best Answer

Another nut case makes his presence known.

Best Answer

The real nut cases are in Washington.

Best Answer

And also the supporters of the nut cases in Washington.

Best Answer

perhaps...

Best Answer

Is this a serious question?

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

No, I can't say that I do. I think the shooter was one insanely intelligent and crafty SOB. I don't think that he was sponsored to do what he did for that reason, but I do think Obumma and his cronies will try to use it for such.

Best Answer

If he were insanely intelligent and crafty, he wouldn't have been caught.

Best Answer

True, but the scheme with the apartment sure leads you to believe he wanted the apartment explosion as a police diversion so he could kill more innocents. He is one sick twisted individual.I do wonder where he got the money to buy all that stuff, though.

Best Answer

Why did he warn the cops then? Very that he could callously shoot women and children then suddenly want to warn police about booby traps for police. Odd

Best Answer

That about covers everything related to this individual. Very strange.

Best Answer

I believe Eric Holder is as corrupt as they come... but god help us all if he is responsible for that.

Best Answer

168 innocent children killed by drone attacks in Pakistan, God help us, our government commits crimes like this daily that are glossed over and praised by the media.

Best Answer

hopefully not on its own citizens in its own county, without even the lamest of explanations...

Best Answer

Look up project MKUltra, or this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
This stuff is planned by our gov. all the time and that is terrible.

Best Answer

Expect there to be a push for that, as is similar pushes for gun control after a tradegy.

I reject the conspiracy of it though, because I choose to believe that nobody in government is that criminal to promote their agenda. In any wide conspiracy, people talk. That is inevitable.

Best Answer

the governmet IS pretty corrupt...

Best Answer

Student loans.

Best Answer

Perhaps

Best Answer