Maia000 Maia000 18-21, F 27 Answers Jul 23, 2012

I think the internet has a tendency to release the inner creep in people. When you can say anything you want or think without any real awkwardness or judgement, it becomes very easy to let your creepy thoughts fly out, even when you know they're creepy.<br />
I find my internet self is a lot more immature than my real self, or at least acts so. Maybe I'm just really a creep, and am good at containing it in real life...lots of my thoughts kind of make me think I'm a creep. Does anyone else ever feel that way? Anyone ever have really disturbing thoughts?

Best Answer

yeaa the power of being anonymous.

Best Answer

By the way, I think your pweeeeeeeeeeeeettty.
Oh crap, I'm being creepy.

Best Answer

lol!! not when you say it in such an innocent koala like manner. thank you :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

there are no "normal" human beings. we as a race are creeps compared to nature

Best Answer

"normal human beings" was used to attracted attention to my question and i can conclude that it turned out to be pretty successful

Best Answer

I think the creeps are more "in your face" sometimes. But there are a lot behind the scenes too. I never go looking for them, yet I somehow manage to stumble upon them all the time. Unless you stay within a fairly tight circle, this site can be a kind of sad commentary on how people can be. BUT...there are some great folks too. They just tend to stay a bit quiet, it seems.

Best Answer

very interesting. i like your answer.

Best Answer

YEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!

Best Answer

very passionate answer!! i like it.

Best Answer

I kinda think there's a little deviance in everyone. To me, the truly 'creepy' aren't the out and out perves - it's the few who are in denial... while PRETENDING to normalcy, secretly have a *creepy* agenda...<br />
I'm pretty straight up, if I feel particularly pervy about someone, I try to let them know.<br />
Because I'm SUCH a nice guy? <br />
NOPE.<br />
Because adults need to have the freedom to make their own INFORMED choices.<br />
I mean, really, you never know unless you ask ;)<br />
I think I can be equally nice,AND perverted.. but I try to keep respect for people who don't appreciate either aspect of my being.<br />
I'm proud of my good qualities.<br />
(and equally proud of my EBUL qualities :P )<br />
"Hey, I'm sick! I need help!" LOL

Best Answer

Too soon to tell,,,,I'm all a newbie here; but from my considerable experience w/tons of other sites,,, I'd say,, safe bet here be no better,,, or worse, 'fill-o-creeps' wise, than any/all other sites

Best Answer

There are no normal human beings here! Do you think we'd be here if we had a place in the "normal" world? Huh..

Best Answer

seems to be about 50/50

Best Answer

If they don't, it'd be a narrow margin

Best Answer

Nope, not even close. However, they're talked about enough by the "normal" human beings that it makes it seem like there are many more than there are.

Best Answer

Nah, I think there are probably about 100 creeps on this site and all of them have a minimum of 8 extra profiles so they creep out more people.

Best Answer

i didnt know this. i feel like they're invading us.

Best Answer

They are. Sick people are sick and they do sick stuff. When I feel like it is getting out of hand and they are overrunning the place, I send EP a message and leave for a bit while they get around to cleaning things up. I have a good circle so I don't deal with too many sickos. It is unfortunate because women have a harder time on here. There are some serious pervs on here.

Best Answer

yea i try to keep my circle clean also.

Best Answer

I have a good circle and it is relatively small under 100 people. My wife has a very small circle of about 50 people and she has her settings on high so the only ones who can post to her board and send messages are people in her circle. There are just some people who don't know how to behave. They don't realize that there are manners online. Just use your block button to keep them at bay. Don't get too discouraged. They're some really good people on EP.

Best Answer

yea i did a few times already. felt pretty nice.

Best Answer

I don't think so. There are a few...odd ones here and there..but most people on here I find to be most inoffensive.

Best Answer

i wish i stumbled more on such nice human beings.

Best Answer

nope. theres only a few creeps. they just got 50 profiles each

Best Answer

no sweetie, it's just that time of night...lol

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

This query assumes too much.

Best Answer

Most likely the site does have some weirdos but some people aren't too bad

Best Answer

I hope not...I don't need no competition :)

Best Answer

Oh wait...I thought you meant perverts.

Best Answer