mainly crappy books

Best Answer

that he probably read.

Best Answer

obviously

Best Answer

I just read that the sale of shelters has gone up from maybe one a week, to over two per day.

Best Answer

that's a little late isn't it....I mean you'd still have to wait to get it installed....unless all they are worried about is tornado season

Best Answer

yeah i read an article in the NY Times Mag- the whole Hurricane Sandy thing freaked out everyone. Sales are skyrocketing like they did during the Y2K thing

Best Answer

I think mother earth is hitting back at her naughty children,and we are gonna see a lot more natural disasters. That recent one in New York was very worrying ,so i can understand peoples concern

Best Answer

Oh yeah, im fairly certain Mother Earth has a lot more in store for us. Mannnnn NY got fecked up. We're still fecked up

Best Answer

It was a story from a few months back.

Best Answer

No, the end of the world rumors were started well before his existence.

Best Answer

I know that, but they are not usually specified dates, but this recent one is very specific,and would net him a tidy sum just in time for Christmas.

Best Answer

All natural disasters are caused by the man who sells survival shelters.

Best Answer

This is true. Anything to make a buck eh .

Best Answer

And books on how to survive

Best Answer

Yeah, its all selling like gasmasks during the blitz.

Best Answer

Could be.

Best Answer