orionnights orionnights 51-55, F 12 Answers Aug 11, 2012 in Education

I remember when I went to sleep away camp in Spain we took a trip to the near by lake and camped out there watching the night sky. It was beautiful, nothing like you'd ever see in American cities the stars were every were! I lost count of how many shooting stars I saw.

Then as the night continued on a strange looking air craft passed over us, it looked like an X shaped UFO, it was orange and had weird looking circles under it. Being only in the 4th grade at the time, it didn't seem like that big a deal because all us kids instantly thought it was an alien ship. When we asked the camp counselors they all seemed kinda spoked but still told us it was probably a plane, not that we believed it, at least I didn't. But now that I'm older...I can't help but wonder... was it real?

Best Answer

No, they are staying silent to protect black projects and to reverse engineer alien technology.

Best Answer

I'm more worried about the secrets that revolve around the Fed. Do you know, that it's actually not a government agency?

Best Answer

Yep. The Chairman is appointed and approved by the Senate, but has essentially no power over the Fed Board of Governors.

Best Answer

I was speaking of the federal reserve!

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

Well, if that were the case then I see no reason why the U.S. Government would need to lie about it, cause if it doesn't cause panic... Then whats the reason for hiding?

Best Answer

LOL, governments love nothing more than scaring the crap out of everyone so they can justify doing whatever they want. They're keeping the UFOs secret until the aliens finish their anal probe experiments.

Best Answer

I think there will be more world panic if Obama is re-elected .

Best Answer

Not at all. Anonymous would have published documents about it by now.

Best Answer

No cant be real go to bed.

-US Government.

---------

No, men can't walk on the moon, go to bed.

-US Government 75 years ago.

Best Answer

Tl;Dr
You never know, time will tell.

Best Answer