Daddysproperty Daddysproperty 31-35, F 3 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Not necessarily. His efforts to get to know you may be motivated by simple curiosity or by ulterior motives which may or may not be altruistic.

Best Answer

yes I think so

Best Answer

If you started this as a booty call you should not push for anything more. If you are available to him sexually as well as emotionally, there is always that chance for more. If you serve him at his pleasure you will move up above the heard. How well are you prepared to serve him?

Best Answer

I'm not pushing for anything more right now. Right now I am just really ready for just sex but who knows about the future. I'm more than ready to serve him. I'm a good, very obdient slave who doesn't do anything without permission.

Best Answer

That is good to know. Stay a good girl !

Best Answer

I'm trying but my ex still hasn't written me back and I'm getting more and more frustrated.

Best Answer