restored87 restored87 46-50, F 13 Answers Jun 19 in Hobbies

Since I write fiction, I hope so.

Best Answer

Somewhat

Best Answer

Very much there now...its hard to go...<br />
Be it books, be it e-books, be it on computer, be it from prints....its there and it will stay.

Best Answer

Yes it will stay.

Best Answer

it never left me

Best Answer

Leisure reading might be in but serious reading is on the wane in the era of instant judgement.

Best Answer

I think E books have made it so those of us who had slowed down can go again because we can change the size of the print and also the background color so we can see it better. <br />
I think younger people are reading more because of E Books as well

Best Answer

Both reading and writing have gained popularity, I think, through ebook readers, email, social media, etc. Maybe it's not all great literature, but it's still a positive trend. (For the record, though, I hate ebooks and stick strictly to old fashioned page turners!)

Best Answer

Me too.

Best Answer

…it has never left… and has taken different forms…embrace the future….. :)

Best Answer

In my case ... I've been reading a lot more since I moved to E-books ... My Kindle takes up less space in my purse than even a paperback.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

What do you mean "back again"? I've been reading for fun since I was 4. For some of us it's not a habit, it's a weekly routine. I read at least two books a week and I've done that for a long, long time.

Best Answer

Happy to know that.

Best Answer

Not like pre-computer age

Best Answer

reading on net

Best Answer

No what about paper books?

Best Answer

new generation have some habbit of reading those

Best Answer