roger1960 roger1960 51-55, M 7 Answers May 9, 2012

I read a book back in college (wish I could remember the title or author) that talked about the "technological imperative." The notion is that, collectively, we have no ability to exercise judgment about which knowledge and capabilities are desirable or undesirable. Rather, the book argued that once mankind acquires the ability to do something (e.g., create a nuclear bomb) some member of the species will do it. I think that argument has a lot to it, which leads me to say that mankind is self-destructive albeit unwittingly.

Best Answer

with every one wanting to build nuclear bombs it will not be to long and here we sit . in the center of it all

Best Answer

Ambitiously

Best Answer

yes :D its quite flammable

Best Answer

No, not in general for in the heart of men is still the hope for a better tomorrow... not only for ourselves but for our children. I think man's greed, however, will lead to the destruction of our planet.

Best Answer

It can be but it can also be very fostering and creative!! There are two sides to this coin.

Best Answer

Yes, but it's even better at reproducing

Best Answer

Yes it can be

Best Answer