ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 9 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Hobbies

it's a lot easier to build a bomb out of ordinary household ingredients than it used to be, and safer, too

Best Answer

There is a fine line between information and complete bullshit on the internet.<br />
'I researched it' = I read an obscure article I had found on the internet, I searched for more obscure articles corroborating the same speculations in the first article. I do not engage in critical thought whatsoever because my beliefs strongly coincide with this material. I am now an expert on the subject.

Best Answer

That about sums it up...

Best Answer

If you're not on Facebook you're classed as suspicious. Apparently there's a connection between psycho's and not having a Facebook.<br />
There's probably a connection between Psycho's and not having a Kitten.

Best Answer

Yes and it also allows them to think they're a larger community than they are.<br />
Think about it, 90% of all conspiracy nuts have completely moved their rants and insanity to the web. What's more frustrating is that for every site debunking a particular theory there are ten that proclaim it as true.

Best Answer

most definitely

Best Answer

For conspiracy theorists, probably. I know one and I find it very annoying, and at the same time, quite scary. Too much information can also be bad.

Best Answer

It can, yes. But it can also contain the crazies because they don't have to leave their home to participate in their own perversions. They do it online and in the privacy of their own home.

Best Answer

Dont be so hard on yourself as it happens to all the nutters

Best Answer

Im only crazy about you Neddy :)

Best Answer