Like I had this dream, was very clear and I could even change clothes etc. Than this tall handsome man and others who where just as fair came to me. I thought they were the backstreet boys(we think of crazy stuff in dreamworld don't we, lol) They just seemed to laugh at my thoughts like they could read my mind or something. Then the tallest, had longg brown hair and was smilling with me the whole time. He said we should sit down and we did. Then he asked me to tell him about my life and if I had any problems. I didn't know where to begin but I thought it was gonna be boring so I said I'm going to use the bathroom quickly. He just smiled as I left and I woke up. I didn't see what shoes he was wearing but he was wearing a pure white garment, he was very beautiful and he smiled alot. Did I just diss Jesus or was it just a dream?
heavensmissinanangel heavensmissinanangel 26-30, F 2 Answers Jun 19 in Community

It was just a dream. Dreams are often reflections of our subconscious thoughts. He would not attempt to communicate with you through dreams. And no one has an accurate portrayal of him.

Best Answer

**Of his physical appearance.

Best Answer

Lol but I'm not wise...it's just an opinion

Best Answer

you know Jesus never had a portrait made of himself so what people believe to be his image is was created during the Renaissance. Psalms proverbs said that he wouldn't be much to look at, so handsome wouldn't be a desc<x>riptive word.

Best Answer