Purefootball Purefootball 18-21, M 10 Answers Jan 9 in Community

I haven't run into any issues so far with the new EP. I AM kind of glad that people will have to be more interesting than "I ENJOY HAVING MY GENITALS TOUCHED" over and over for 3000 experience groups.

Best Answer

But that's just because YOU'RE not into it

Best Answer

Not into people basing their entire identity on sex? Yeah, that adequately describes me. Also, I am literally a phone sex operator and I got zero of my stories deleted.

Best Answer

no I'm not happy they've gotten rid of sexual groups. I think sex is a healthy part of life and that people should be allowed to talk about it. I agree with getting rid of any groups talking about illegal sex acts but anything else should be allowed. People need to talk about sex even if they use the groups to get off with each other. How is that harming anyone? If anything they should put in place restrictions that keep the kids off the site. Maybe even divide the side into two areas...one for under 18 and one for over where as you would have to acknowledge your age before entering.

Best Answer

I haven't noticed but then again I wasn't in any Pervy groups to be honest I don't need people waving their cheesy nobs at me putting me off my lunch

Best Answer

Lmao. No neither was i to be honest. I've tried to keep my profile as clean as possible. But I think it's too much, they're turning the site into a site for kids, and se.x is an experience, if people wanna share it with others, let them

Best Answer

Yes in their bedroom not in a public forum with kids too

Best Answer

But it's not. It's in a group with a name which states Its purpose clearly. You see a group for example named "I like puppies" You know that group is for people who like puppies, if you don't like puppies then don't go there

Best Answer

True I guess

Best Answer

No, and yes. Not addressed and the site would have gone the tubes. It was being over-run by people who don't have a real s*ex life, and I got really sick of it. Hooray for the changes

Best Answer

im ok with that, it doesnt matter to me!

Best Answer

Has EP changed? I haven't been affected.

Best Answer

Doesn't matter to me.

Best Answer

idk sexual groups still focus on experiences so idk why they got rid of them

Best Answer

Exactly. I wasn't part of any of them, but where they harming anyone? No. So why not only get rid of the sick/hurtful ones??

Best Answer

Yes. No.

Best Answer