http://www.arabnews.com/israeli-justice-45-day-jail-killing-2-gaza-women
MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 7 Answers Aug 13, 2012 in Politics

geez cant u people ever get along oh well just keep cussing and killing each other im sure it will bring u both prosperity and peace because u will all be dead

Best Answer

So, what's your comment on this specific crime?

Best Answer

His comment is stop the wars and no one will be killed??????

Best Answer

First of all she is a female, secondly, read my reply, I'm asking about THIS CRIME.

Best Answer

Without all the facts, all the circumstances, it's very difficult to know whether this sentence was just or not. It does seem lenient, but like I say, we'd need to know all the details.

Best Answer

The article is posted, check the link - What do you need to know? One killed a mother and her daughter, does this seem delightful to you?

Best Answer

I do not click on posted links, they contain viruses. If you'd taken the time to post the details I'd have been able to be more agreeable, but in the absence of the facts, I commented as fairly as I could. Why you would ask if it seemed "delightful" to me, is beyond me. Who thinks death is delightful? I think you need to settle down, I didn't kill anyone, vent on those who did.

Best Answer

http://www.experienceproject.com/stories/The-People-Of-The-World-News/2492813 I posted the article on EP already - I asked how delightful is this to you because it is funny in a stupid way that when you hear a mother and a her daughter were killed and the killer was jailed only 45 days, your response is huh I need to know more details, what more details are required here, one of the most disgusting crimes, that soldier has to be put to death in public to be an example for every war criminal i.e. all Israel's army.

Best Answer

because he hates the EVIL JUICE!!!
I read the article from another source. I dont blame the shooter for doing what he did. The terrorist use children as a shield. White flags mean nothing to them. yet its all the Juices fault! I know I miss spelled it its a joke.

Best Answer

What didn't you understand about my statement that I do not click on links? Go away, you're just looking for a stage on which to perform. I responded as I did because you didn't take the time to explain, and when you did, you were abusive. The world is tired of war no matter where it's happening, the death of anyone no matter who they are, is tragic. So what's your solution to mans inhumanity to man? Surely you don't want to start a war with me because another war killed people?

Best Answer

The only surprise is that they never promoted him.

Best Answer

Sure, until the mussies stop paying the famlies of homocide bombers thousands of dollars for killing innocent people. ER you may want to read this.<br />
HAIFA, Israel – Hamas Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh has no problem calling for the destruction of Israel and blaming it for attacks linked to his own party, but when his relative needs life-saving heart surgery, only Israeli doctors will do.<br />
The stunning hypocrisy comes to light after five Hamas-backed terrorists allegedly killed 16 Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai Peninsula that borders Gaza. Although evidence points to a Hamas-backed terror operation, Haniyeh inexplicably blamed it on Israel. The suspects were later killed by Israeli Defense Forces when they tried to cross the Kerem Shalom border.<br />
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/08/12/hamas-leader-kin-gets-israeli-medical-aid-even-as-terror-group-blasts-jewish/#ixzz23XRTxFY6

Best Answer

LOL Funny when you post the source of the news and it is FOXNEWS! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH The most unreliable source of news and this is well known! - Plus, even if you consider it a reliable news source, can't you USE YOUR HEAD for a sec?! First of all, there were no evidences whatsoever that Palestinians are involved in this, secondly, Hamas (Muslim brotherhood) and Egypt's president Morsy (Muslim brotherhood) , are OBVIOUSLY TO ANY BLIND PERSON ALLIES, why would Hamas kill 16 Egyptian soldiers then? In what sense exactly? Funny claim isn't it? Hmmm but let us think a little bit, who hates president Morsy? Who hates the Muslim brotherhood?Who hates Egypt? Who is planning to occupy Sinia? oh if I'm not mistaken it is Israel!!!! What is the logical conclusion here if you have any logic genius? Israel is clearly the first and only guilty in this crime and we have accused it already and investigations are going on now, hopefully there will be enough evidences so we will find an excuse to END that damn peace treaty with the most disgusting country on earth - Finally, what any of what you posted has to do with the question? Can't you answer the question about Israel's disgusting crimes without changing the subject?

Best Answer

I knew you were going to go to the its FOX NEWS mantra. You are so blinded by your hatred of the jews that you cannot even see the truth. Why would they kill the Egyptian soldiers? I havent a clue why crazy people act the way they do.
I can tell you this
"Peace will come when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us." ?
Golda Meir.
that is the truth and so correct.
"Finally, what any of what you posted has to do with the question? Can't you answer the question about Israel's disgusting crimes without changing the subject?"
I was just proving to those that read this of your bigotry.

Best Answer

I did not just say that Fox news people are a bunch of liars but I did explain that what you said is just crap lacking any evidences and doesn't even make sense as both Hamas and Morsy belong to the Muslim brotherhood and considered to be allies, any 9 year old kid would know that so how on earth are you saying that Hamas killed 16 soldiers of their ally? You need to explain that genius instead of ranting without any logic, secondly, (why Israel will kill 16 Egyptian soldiers?) Perhaps because of all the reasons I mentioned in my earlier comment, perhaps because Israel is our biggest enemy? perhaps because Israel wants a reason to occupy Sinia? Perhaps because Israel hates Morsy and wants to shake his image by creating conflicts? You might wanna start reading what I'm writing btw, you just made me repeat my talk! Specially that you are saying we want peace with Israel and went further talking about it, PLEASE read my comment, I said we want to ((END)) the peace treaty because no peace is possible with a disgusting enemy! Finally, YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION ! Sorry to say this, but this is absolute cowardliness from you to change the subject and refuse to comment on Israel's crime, you should be thankful I'm discussing with you, I should not be discussing something doesn't have anything to do with my question.

Best Answer

Ohhyea I am always greatfull to engage in dialog with hatemongers.Your ad hominem attacks prove that you cannot keep on point yourself. You are using alinsky rules for radicals. # 7 Sub 5. Doesnt work on me.
'The stunning hypocrisy comes to light after five Hamas-backed terrorists allegedly killed 16 Egyptian soldiers in the Sinai Peninsula that borders Gaza. Although evidence points to a Hamas-backed terror operation, Haniyeh inexplicably blamed it on Israel." Are you saying arabs dont kill arabs?
The point is the problems in the middle east wont go away until the arabs love their children more then they hate the Jews. END OF STORY.

Best Answer

and your news outlet arab news???? LOL thats an unbiased organization now isnt it?

Best Answer

Not sure as will have to research other news stories regarding this. But if was intentional then should be a stiffer penalty.<br />
But there has been to much bloodshed on both sides with both parties being wrong in what they are doing. Maybe if Hamas would stop all the rocket attacks into Israel and Israel would try to find a real leader in the Gaza ***** who is willing to talk they could both get back to the peace table and work out the difference.<br />
Hamas has controlled Gaza since 2007 and is fighting for an independent Palestinian state but has shunned the stalled peace process supervised by international powers and refuses to recognize the Jewish state.

Best Answer

"But if was intentional then should be a stiffer penalty." &gt;&gt; Read the article to know whether it was intentional or not, if it was intentional, that murder soldier needs to be put to death not jailed for 45 days, Israel is a joke!
and why again (ISRAEL) should find for us a leader? I thought the people are the ones who choose their leader not the ENEMY who chooses for us, don't you think? I don't think there is any need for you to mention the history of the conflict on a question I have posted on a crime committed, you could simply give your comment on the CRIME, don't try to justify it with any other talk. - Ps. the conflict is going on not because of Hamas rockets but because of sadistic Israel.

Best Answer

i did read the article but never believe just one source, I like to check the facts.

Best Answer

"but if" LOL
If my aunt would have been born with nuts she would be my Uncle.

Best Answer

Check other, I'm very believing since it is not the first crime and I have already read it in other places.

Best Answer

i think people making suffering other people specially children are worst,is better if they kill them and not making them living a hell (this is just an extreme option)...parents like this should be send to the death penalty either way...

Best Answer

Not really getting what you are saying, which parents need to have the death penalty? Suffering parents, and why is that? To end the suffer or what? This is not even an option.

Best Answer