sapphire33 sapphire33 46-50, F 21 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No, been married 3 times, I give up.

Best Answer

Yes, but he needs to get GPS because I've been waiting a long time for him to find me.

Best Answer

Geez. I know THAT is correct. How long IS the waiting period? I hope I can hear still by the time his voice hits my ears.

Best Answer

No. Gave up all hope on that.

Best Answer

There is no answer to this. <br />
Whether or not you find the one for you depends on you!<br />
If you're sad and miserable then you would not find the right one. Sure you're going to meet guys, but they are going to be just as miserable as you<br />
You need to be happy first and enjoying life by yourself before someone can come in your life to complement you

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

No. I'm not a good choice for anyone.

Best Answer

I feel a powerful call to have a family one day... and to have a partner who will bring out the best in me, who I can share my life with and journey on together. So... I guess so. I do not believe I would feel this way if the person I am to be with wasn't out there!

Best Answer

yes somewhere

Best Answer

I've just joined eharmony and after a couple of hours trawling my matches - I'd have to say no. Absolutely not.

Best Answer

Ned not available uh?

Best Answer

Nimbus, just thank your lucky stars that you're not single, is all I have to offer on the whole sorry episode :(

Best Answer

Awww,

Best Answer

There are no perfect people for me, and so I go into it with that understanding and do much better

Best Answer

Yes...in the kitchen right now....want to talk to her?

Best Answer

No, and I feel now they never were. It's been a fool's game even looking.

Best Answer

a perfect person is. im also sure that there are a few of them... just havent found once since my awakening.

Best Answer

gosh I hope so! I have so much love waiting for them!

Best Answer

I doubt it!

Best Answer