sapphire33 sapphire33 46-50, F 21 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

No, been married 3 times, I give up.

Best Answer

Yes, but he needs to get GPS because I've been waiting a long time for him to find me.

Best Answer

Geez. I know THAT is correct. How long IS the waiting period? I hope I can hear still by the time his voice hits my ears.

Best Answer

No. Gave up all hope on that.

Best Answer

There is no answer to this.

Whether or not you find the one for you depends on you!

If you're sad and miserable then you would not find the right one. Sure you're going to meet guys, but they are going to be just as miserable as you

You need to be happy first and enjoying life by yourself before someone can come in your life to complement you

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

No. I'm not a good choice for anyone.

Best Answer

I feel a powerful call to have a family one day... and to have a partner who will bring out the best in me, who I can share my life with and journey on together. So... I guess so. I do not believe I would feel this way if the person I am to be with wasn't out there!

Best Answer

yes somewhere

Best Answer

I've just joined eharmony and after a couple of hours trawling my matches - I'd have to say no. Absolutely not.

Best Answer

Ned not available uh?

Best Answer

Nimbus, just thank your lucky stars that you're not single, is all I have to offer on the whole sorry episode :(

Best Answer

Awww,

Best Answer

There are no perfect people for me, and so I go into it with that understanding and do much better

Best Answer

Yes...in the kitchen right now....want to talk to her?

Best Answer

No, and I feel now they never were. It's been a fool's game even looking.

Best Answer

a perfect person is. im also sure that there are a few of them... just havent found once since my awakening.

Best Answer

I do.

My wife is not back from the shops yet.

Best Answer

gosh I hope so! I have so much love waiting for them!

Best Answer

I doubt it!

Best Answer