Looking back, I'm grateful that I at least had enough intelligence to realise I needed to make an extra effort to get good grades in order to pass. :)

Best Answer

It's because I ****** my teacher.

Best Answer

Lack of effort, I barely attended school. And I do regret it.

Best Answer

It's not too late for you. :-)

Best Answer

I am planning on going to college to get better grades (:

Best Answer

That's wonderful, best of luck. :-)

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

Because of how intelligent Iam, I don't put effort into school

Best Answer

Neither. I had smart girls do my school work

Best Answer

I think it mostly has to do with effort. As long as you put forth some effort you are bound to get a decent grade. Granted, some people have to try harder than others.

Best Answer

It was my emotional health that got in the way

Best Answer

Mine 2! I made it thru high school but when I hit university it was just to much and I quit. I'm older now going back and its a lot different!

Best Answer

Both. You need basic intelligence to understand the concepts but also the effort to show that you understand the concepts. Without either you will fail. One of my best friends is really really smart but barely passed his highschool classes.

Best Answer

You have to have both. At times it took a lot of effort to do homework or to study. It also take a great teacher that makes you want to learn, you have got to have some desire to want to learn, and that is where teachers and parents most work together for that to happen.....

Best Answer

I just learned that my effort could only get me so far. Some of it really does have to do with intelligence and the intelligence of people around you.

Best Answer

In my case it was certainly effort. I did very little homework and ignored my classes and managed to get average grades by acing year end exams.<br />
Buuut intelligence does not equal intelligence. Certain people are good at certain things. For example a guy I know at work who is a brilliant coder is -really- dumb in terms of abstract reasoning and 'big picture' ideas. So is he smart or not?

Best Answer

I passed with much effort.

Best Answer

effort

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

Well it wasn't hard work, persistence or effort. I guess I used to be intelligent.

Best Answer

I just liked school.

Best Answer

Intelligence. I got a 3.9, but never studied. Looking back, I was a really lazy kid.

Best Answer

If you're intelligent enough you'll put in the effort, it you want to that is. I was fairly diligent. :-)

Best Answer